Last updated on January 6, 2022
New appointments in BSF Show all information, ten new appointments exist
BSF Bharti 2022: New recruitment in BSF, see all information now, a very good recruitment at Border Security Force BF that came out, the police officer whose students are longingly waiting for the recruitment to be so crude. An empty post was given, there was more than 3000 plus posts and let me tell you the qualifications, then let us know all these things in this post, read the post in full.
Online application for hiring in the Border Security Force BSF starts January 15th, this application will be completed online from January 15th after this application was made, if you see the last date it was on hold on February 28th , Alert, it has physical qualifications. If this is also asked, do not apply for your form until you have seen the physical qualification.
- Application start: January 15, 2022
- Deadline for applications: February 28, 2022
- Deadline for submitting fees: February 28, 2022
- Exam date: not yet known
- Gen / OBC / EWS: 100 rupees
- SC / ST: no fee
- All women: No application fee to be paid
what should the qualification be
- Students who have only passed the 10th exam can apply for it. Therefore, the position you want to apply for should have an ITI certificate.
What should be the age to fill out the form?
- The age limit for completing the form is 18 years and the maximum limit has been set at 23 years. If you are also getting old age relief, depending on the category you come from, you will get old age relief such as: 03 for OBC years and 05 years for SC / ST.
- Educational qualification & eligibility: – For BSF DG Constable Recruitment 2021 you can see the detailed information on the educational qualifications and age limits required by the border security agency in the table below. See the official ad for more information
School qualification 10th / 12th round Age range 18-23 Age relaxation according to standard
Recruits were made in these posts. Total number of posts: 2,788
- (Cobbler) Constable Trader
- (Tailor) Constable craftsman
- (Cook) Constable craftsman
- (Water career) Constable Trademan
- (Barber) Constable Trademan
- (Kehrer) Constable Trademan
- (Washerman) Constable Trademan
- (Painter) Constable artisan
- (Electrician) Constable Trademan
- (Draftsman) Constable Trader
- (Waiter) Constable trader
- (Mali) Constable merchant
More information can be found here
Detailed information can be found here
Click here to apply
|For related information on Telegram|
Documents Required for Government Jobs
- Educational diploma
- Identity card
- Box certificate
- Proof of address
- Date of birth certificate
- Passport size photo
- Certificate of employment
Level 1 consists of an online test. The online exam is for 100 points and includes multiple choice questions.
BS f police officer Exam pattern | BSF 2022 Bharti Exam Pattern in Hindi.
|object||Number of questions||Overall grades|
|Ability to be analytical||25th||25th|
|English and Hindi Basic knowledge of||25th||25th|
Selection criteria for BSF recruitment
- The first qualification that must be hired at BSF is that he should be an Indian citizen.
- Candidates who want to accept a position at BSF must be physically and mentally fit.
- The minimum age to join BSF is 18 years, the maximum age varies depending on the position. That being said, the reserved category candidates have been granted a relaxation for a number of years.
- Interested candidates must pass at least the 10th grade, it requires different training depending on the position.
- To be admitted to BSF, men must be 170 cm and women 157 cm. Here, different posts require different height qualifications. Apart from that, the reserved category candidates were given a few centimeters of relaxation.
- At the same time, men’s chest should be 80 cm without expansion and 85 cm after inflating. Different positions require different breast sizes.
- At the same time, the minimum distance for both eyes without glasses should be around 6/6 and 6/9.
Curriculum of the head of the constable
Coding and decoding, arithmetic series of numbers, non-verbal series, relationship concept, arithmetic thinking and figurative classification, spatial orientation, discrimination, observation, visual memory, analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, etc.
Number system in mathematics, mixture, working time, boat current, pipe tank, measurement, trigonometry, proportion, ratio, profit and loss, discount, circle, smallest common factor, largest common factor, time-distance, train, etc.
Plurals of words, frequent misspellings and word forms, changing a sentence to a different gender, idioms and their meanings, correct forms of imprecise sentences, antonyms, synonyms and synonyms, one word for many words, proverbs and meanings of proverbs, expressive nouns from verbs, Disjunction etc.
Fill in the blanks, Find the mistake, Synonyms / Synonyms, antonyms, Spelled / misspelled word detection, idioms and idioms, one-word replacement, sentence correction, direct / indirect speech, active / passive voice, parajumbles, narrowness Passage and reading comprehension etc.
International events, economy, history of India, Indian polity and culture, world and geography of India, general science, Indian national movement, general knowledge, population, environment, etc.
BSF Constable DG Recruitment Selection Process
Selection process: – For BSF 2022 Bharti, the process shown below will be carried out by the Border Security Force for the selection of candidates, in which it is imperative for all candidates to be successful: –
“Physical efficiency test