UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2022 UP Anudeshak Bharti 2022 Latest News UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 for 2500 & Draftsman Posts UPSSSC Draftsman Recruitment 2022 Job Advertisement Notice pdf Uttar Pradesh SSSC Junior Instructor Apply Online Link
UPSSSC ITIs Instructor Recruitment 2022
Advertising. No. 02 test / 2022
Last updated on 01/06/2022 : UPSSSC has started the online application process as of today …… Apply from January 18 ,2022 ……
About recruiting: –
Uttar Pradesh Selection Committee for Subordinate Services (UPSSSC) will shortly be receiving applications from Indian nationals for the positions of. announce and invite ITI instructor, draftsman and various others. Total number of vacancies for these positions that UPSSSC will recruit are the different candidates 2504 posts. Many interested and suitable candidates are desperately waiting for these positions to be recruited. The process of submitting online applications for these positions will begin shortly. Other important ones will be made available shortly with an upcoming detailed announcement ……….
|Original name||Uttar Pradesh Selection Committee for Subordinate Services (UPSSSC)|
|Name of the post||ITI instructor, draftsman and various others|
|Number of vacancies||2504 posts|
|Selection process||Written exam|
|Exam date||Announce later|
|Start date of application||01/18/2022|
|Last date for online application||02/08/2022|
Details of job vacancies : –
Total – 2500 posts
Over the age limit : –
For direct recruitment to the position of instructor, it is necessary that the candidate has applied for the calendar year in which the direct recruitment positions are advertised on July 1st. 21 years have reached the age of 40 years Must not be older than its relevant point in time for the age calculation is therefore July 1st, 2022. Provided that candidates belong to the registered castes, registered tribes, and other categories as may be disclosed by the government from time to time, the maximum age limit will be extended for a certain number of years.
Relaxation of the upper age limit:
- In the case of candidates belonging to the registered castes, registered tribes, other backward classes, and such other categories of Uttar Pradesh, the upper age limit applies for the number of years set by the government.
- According to the mandate dated November 28, 1985, experienced players in classified sports can relax the maximum income of 05 years.
- For former soldiers, a relaxation of the upper age limit by 03 years is permitted, provided that after deducting the entire period of service from the actual age, the remaining age does not exceed the prescribed age by more than 03 years. Discharge from the army is mandatory until the last application deadline.
- A relaxation of the upper age limit of 15 years is permitted for disabled people in society in accordance with the updated, latest, existing government ordinance of February 3, 2008 of Uttar Pradesh.
Educational qualifications : –
Basic qualification (pedagogical and technical qualification) –
- Direct recruitment to the post of Instructor requires the candidate to have the following qualifications which the candidate must have by the final date of application (1) – High School Examination of Board of Secondary Education, Uttar Pradesh or equivalent from recognized by the government.
- Must have passed all exams taken, (2) – Qualifications for various professions / subjects according to column 04 (Appendix-02) of the Appendix
- Must hold, (3) – DGT National Crafts Instructor relevant in one of the various professions below
- Certificate and other qualifications, if any, are required in column 04 of the annex. Experience – Candidates for direct recruitment to the position of in-service instructor must have work experience as specified in column-04 of the Appendix (Appendix-02). If you have industry experience, the industry must be registered in accordance with the official regulations and a valid TIN / TAN. Must have number. In the case of university experience, after the final result has been determined and the final examination has been passed, the candidate must have a job as a teacher / trainer in the relevant subject at a renowned institution / university. The proof of experience must include the type of work, the length of the work and the salary paid to the candidate. The technical qualifications for the post of instructor for the professions / subjects listed in column 04 of the Appendix to the Uttar Pradesh Government Industrial Training Institute (Instructors and Foreman Instructors) Service Manual-2021 (available on Important GO under Important Go / Downloads) Segment of the website of the Commission) The technical qualifications are according to
All other things being equal, such an applicant will be preferred for direct recruitment.
who (i) has served in the Territorial Army for at least two years, or
(ii) Possession of National Cadet Corps “B” certification.
Registration fees : –
Rs. 25 / – for all categories.
How to Apply to Hire UPSSSC ITI Instructors : –
Candidates must apply online from the UPSSSC official website. Other application modalities will not be accepted. After checking the eligibility criteria and the age limit, the qualification candidates can apply online via the UPSSSC online application system. The online application process will start shortly.
- Details on the selection process for UPSSSC ITI Instructor will be communicated to you in the shortest possible time.
Important dates for the recruitment of UPSSSC ITI instructors: –
|Start date of online registration||01/18/2022|
|Last date of online registration||02/08/2022|
|Last date for filing the application fee||02/08/2022|
|Last date for changing the application form||02/15/2022|
Important link area for the recruitment of UPSSSC ITI Instructors:
“All candidates please write their comments in the comment field. If candidates have any questions about this post, please ask us. For further details please contact our website (www.Jobriya.in).
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
You can apply online.
Check from above
It will be made available shortly.
Yes, according to the official regulations there will be an age relaxation of the reserved category.
No, you need to apply for this position online.
You must have the certificate to take advantage of the reservation. There is no other way to do this.
Rs. 25 / – for all categories.
The fee can only be paid online using Net Banking, credit or debit cards.
You can pay your fees online