India

In the bonfire, kerosene was poured into the sanitizer | In the bonfire, kerosene was poured into the sanitizer

Spread the love


shift22 minutes ago

  • copy link

Some people were heating a bonfire to escape the cold at a dhaba near Birami toll plaza near Sanderao. To intensify the fire, the young man got up to pour kerosene. Accidentally picked up the bottle of sanitizer, as soon as the sanitizer was put, the fire broke out, due to which the young man got badly burnt. He was admitted to the hospital.

According to the information, 18-year-old Soheb Khan son Umaid Khan, a resident of Mehron ki Dhani (Jaisalmer), who came to meet his family members at a tire puncture cabin outside a dhaba near Birami toll plaza, got badly scorched by the fire. He was heating the bonfire to escape the severe cold. He got scorched after accidentally putting the sanitizer in the fire, who is undergoing treatment at Bangar Hospital in Pali.

There is more news…

.

Asad Malik

Asad is a journalist at UsamaSpeaks.com and he deals with Pakistan News, India News, and Lottery Sambad. Asad is a very professional and authentic news journalist.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button
%d bloggers like this: