Atal Bihari Vajpayee Biography in Hindi, Name of Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s wife?, Political journey of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Personality of Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Biography in Hindi: Politics has always been considered a controversial subject and for this reason the effect of controversy on politicians can also be clearly seen, but the good fortune of Indian politician, Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji emerged as a real model of idealism, karmaism, dutifulness and hard work in Indian politics and our article will be based on his biography, in which we will provide you Atal Bihari Vajpayee Biography in Hindi in detail.
Our talented and hardworking – self-respecting leader Shri. Atal Bihari Vajpayee, the first Prime Minister of India, Shri. After Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru, he is the only Prime Minister to become Prime Minister for three consecutive times, whose actions have earned Indian political acclaim.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee is the politician who took part in the “Quit India Movement” along with other national leaders and Mahatmas, such as Mahatma Gandhi, for the independence of India, before setting the outline of the politics of independent India. Had it.
In the end, it can only be said that, the one who addressed the world leaders from the United Nations General Assembly in Hindi and became the Prime Minister of only 13 days for the first time is none other than the former self. Mr. Atal Bihari Vajpayee is and this article of ours will be based on his life, which you should read till the end.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Biography in Hindi – Brief Introduction
|Name||Atal Bihar Vajpayee|
|date of birth||December 25, 1924|
|birth place||Gwaliya, Madhya Pradesh|
|father’s name||Krishna Bihari Vajpayee|
|mother’s name||Krishna Devi|
|daughters names||Nandita and Namita (adopted daughters)|
|Awarded with Bharat Ratna?||2014|
|Death||December 16, 2018|
|Place of death||AIIMS, Delhi|
When, where and in which family was Atal Bihari Vajpayee born?
These great statesmen of India and the hardworking politician who molded Indian politics in the mold of idealism, Atal Bihari Vajpayee was born to a middle-class couple, originally from Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh, Mr. Krishna Bihar Vajpayee (Father) and Smt. He was born on December 25, 1924, in the place of a couple named Krishna Devi (Mother ji).
We want to tell all our young politicians and youth that, Atal Bihari ji was originally born in a middle class family with 7 siblings where his father used to play the duty role of a teacher responsibly and mother, She used to run the whole house like a skilled housewife.
What was the educational qualification of Atal Bihari Vajpayee?
We will tell you all the youth with the help of some points that, we will tell about the educational qualification of Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji, which are as follows –
- Atal ji did his elementary schooling, Sravasti completed from
- After this, Atal ji did his graduation basically Laxmibai College completed from
- After completing his graduation, Atal ji, based in Kanpur DAVV College Received the degree of Post Graduation in Economics from,
- Atal ji from Lucknow law education from law college He had made up his mind to achieve, but then due to lack of interest in studies, he abandoned this decision and In the magazine issued by Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh ie RSS, Editor started working.
Lastly, in this way with the help of some points, we have given you the information about the educational qualification of Atal Bihari Vajpayee in detail.
How was the family life and nature of Atal Bihari?
What was the nature of Atal Bihari ji?
First of all, we want to tell you that, despite the harshness of Atal Bihari ji, the nature of Atal Bihari ji was as gentle as the poetry of the poet, because Atal Bihari ji was famous as a very popular poet and was the owner of a simple nature.
Atal Bihari Vajpayee was originally known as a good poet, as a politician, as a guide and as the future creator of Indian politics.
How was the family life of Atal Bihari ji?
Rich in a simple lifestyle, this multi-talented Indian leader, politician and poet did not marry for life, but he got the happiness of being a father because Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji, B. N. Call’s 2 daughters – Namita and Nandita He was adopted and built his family life around him.
How was the political journey of Atal Bihari Vajpayee?
Come, now we will tell all of you readers, students of politics and youth with the help of some points, how was the political journey of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, which are as follows-
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s career in the year 1942 Started as a freedom fighter because in the Quit India Movement of 1942 He had given his full contribution and during this meeting Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji, Dr. Syama Prasad Mookerjee, a well-known leader of Bharatiya Jana Sangh was from
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Their own political master Accepted and taught him all the tricks of politics, but with time, Mukherjee’s health started deteriorating and in the end, Mukherjee died, after which Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji himself. Took the reins of the Bharatiya Jana Sangh and propagated it throughout the country,
- in the year 1954 Atal Bihari Vajpayee Became MP (MP) from Balrampur and Due to his deep political understanding, he was considered highly respected and respected.
- Happened in the year 1968. Deendayal Upadhyay’s death Due to this, Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji had to take over the responsibility of the national president of the Bharatiya Jana Sangh and during this time he had to work for a few years continuously. Nana Ji Desai, Lal Krishna Advani and Balraj Madhok I got an opportunity to continuously develop the Indian public relations by working with,
- In the year 1977, when two political parties named Bharatiya Jansandh and Bharatiya Lok Dal merged, then this newly formed party was given the name of “Janata Party”.
- In a very short span of time, the Janata Party gained popularity and success as the Janata Party won the general elections by a huge margin and Morarji Desai came out as the Prime Minister of the country and Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji got the post of External Affairs Minister while fulfilling his duties and responsibilities. Neighboring countries – the beginning of better relations with China and Pakistan made trips to,
- but years 1979 As soon as the Prime Minister Shri. Morarji Desai ji resigned from the post of Prime Minister, in the same way there was a split in the Indian public relations, due to which the Indian public relations would almost end,
- In the event of internal disintegration arising in the Indian public relations, in the year 1980, Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji and Lal Krishna Advani ji and Bhairav Singh Shekhawat formed an alliance. The Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) was formed and Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji, remain the national president of this party for the first and first 5 years,
- Let us tell you that, in the 1984 elections, Bharatiya Janata Party had to face defeat due to only 2 seats, but instead of being disappointed by this defeat, Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji, strengthened the party, as a result of which in the 1989 elections, he won with 88 votes,
- In the year 1991, on the demand of opposition parties, elections were held again, but this time also under the leadership of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, BJP was ahead with 120 votes.
- Finally in the year 1993, Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji emerged as the biggest leader of the opposition in the Parliament and in the year 1995, Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji was elected by the Bharatiya Janata Party. best candidate for prime minister was declared.
Lastly, with the help of some points like this, we have provided you information about the political career journey of Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji so that you can get inspiration and encouragement from him.
How was the journey of Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji as Prime Minister?
Here now we will provide you with the help of some points the information about the journey decided by Atal Bihari Vajpayee as the Prime Minister, which are as follows –
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji was the first in his career The opportunity to become Prime Minister came when BJP got success in the year 1996 and Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji emerged as the Prime Minister of the country but due to the withdrawal of support by the allies, his government I could cover only 13 days but this was only the beginning.
- From 1996 to 1998, no permanent government could be formed due to lack of adequate support from other opposition parties.
- After this, Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji, after successful dialogue with many opposition parties, formed the National Democratic Alliance (NDA) and formed the government, which was 13 days instead of the earlier. The journey of 13 months ended,
- Due to the diligent devotion of Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji, Kargil happened in the year 1999. In the war between India and Pakistan, India defeated Pakistan and it Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji not only got huge support but also established the trust of common people in his government.
- After this, the Bharatiya Janata Party, under the leadership of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, won the election again and this time traveling through its tenure of 5 years, gave impetus to the sustainable and all-round development of India.
- In India under the leadership of Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Foreign direct investment encouraged by US President Bill Clinton visited India and invested heavily,
- In the hope of better relations with Pakistan, Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji invited Pakistan President Pervez Musharf to visit India, after which talks were held between the two leaders in Agra, which is known as “Agra Dialogue”.
- In the year 2001 to make education comprehensive and accessible in India Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan started the
- Finally, in the year 2005, Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji took retirement from all forms of politics.
In the end, in this way, we have given you detailed information about the journey of Atal Bihar Vajpayee as the Prime Minister.
What are the honors and achievements received by Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji?
- In the year 1992, Atal Bihari Vajpayee was awarded the Padma Vibhushan.
- Whereas in the year 1994, Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji Best MP Award also provided,
- In the year 2014, Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji was given India’s highest honor i.e. Bharat Ratna awarded for Indian President Mr. Pranab Mukherjee, breaking all protocols, went to his house on 25 December 2014 to give him this honor,
- Let us tell all our political students that, Best Economist and Indian Prime Minister Shri. by manohan singh Atal Bihari Vajpayee The title of Bhishma Pitamah of Indian politics was given.
Goodbye to Bharatvarsh by Atal Bihari Vajpayee
On August 16, 2018, the former Indian Prime Minister Shri. Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji took his last breath in AIIMS, Delhi, after which the cause of death of Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji was said to be due to pneumonia and multi-organ failure.
In the year 2009, Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji had a sudden stroke, after which he was continuously ill and finally on August 16, 2018, he said goodbye to Bharatvarsh.
National hobby of 7 days was announced on the death of Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
On the death of Atal Bihari Vajpayee on August 16, 2018, the President of India, Shri. Ram Nath Kovind announced a 7-day national hobby, which was celebrated from 16 August to 22 August 2018 during which the Indian National Flag was kept low.
read this also:
Narendra Modi Biography in Hindi
Harnaaz Sandhu Biography in Hindi
Parag Agrawal Biography in Hindi
Sundar Pichai Biography in Hindi
Siddharth Shukla Biography in Hindi
In this article, we have presented the complete biography of Atal Bihari Vajpayee ji in detail to all the readers and students of politics, because his birthday is celebrated all over India. good governance day is celebrated as We hope that, by taking inspiration and encouragement from his biography presented by us in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Biography in Hindi, you will achieve the goal of your life.
Lastly, we hope that you have liked this article of ours very much, for which you will share this article of ours as well as share your thoughts and suggestions by commenting.