If you are currently graduating, you will benefit greatly from this new scheme presented by the organization of the Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation. We have shared the eligibility criteria and also the benefits available to beneficiaries who can apply for these new ones Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Program. Make sure to send your application form to the relevant authorities before the final appointment to avoid disqualifications. We have shared the step-by-step process by which you can apply for the scholarship.
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Program 2022
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Program 2022 is a very prestigious scholarship program that people can apply to. You can apply for this scholarship if you are currently in your graduate studies and have achieved more than 90% of the score in the 12th grade exam. Various students can apply for this scholarship program and take advantage of the benefits to continue their graduation. You can easily apply for the scholarship by submitting your application form to the relevant authorities.
Details on the Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Program
|Surname||Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Program 2022|
|Started by||Sant Nirankari Charity Foundation|
|Goal setting||Provision of cash benefits|
|Beneficiaries||Master’s degree students|
Deadline for submitting applications: January 11, 2022
Payment of scholarship checks: February 15, 2022
The applicant receives the following rewards in this scholarship: –
- The amount will be decided as soon as the education committee has assessed the economic situation and Financial needs the candidate’s family
- The maximum scholarship limit is INR 50,000
- As part of the scholarship, only the tuition fee is paid
- 50% of the scholarships are reserved for girls
SVSGC Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child Scholarship
The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:
- To be able to take advantage of this scholarship, students must achieve at least 90% of the points in the 12th grade exam.
- It is necessary that the applicant regular entry through the competition test in one of the following disciplines: –
- Study of medicine (allopathic / homeopathic / Ayurvedic)
- Completed degree in any engineering discipline
- Chartered Accountancy according to qualifying CPT, carried out by the ICAI
- CFA after qualifying foundation test
- LLB after qualifying entrance examination for LLB
- The applicant’s family income should not exceed INR 3.5 lacs per year.
- The scholarship is only extended if at least 75% of the grades are achieved in each academic year.
The following documents must be submitted for this recruitment:
- Completed application form with a photo on it
- Self-certified copy of
- Last pay slip and IT feedback of all employees in the family or family income certificate issued by the SDM or BDO or Tehsildar area
- Admission certificate / letter of admission from the university / educational institution
- Leaflets on previous academic qualifications from grade 10
- Class 10 and 12 certificates
- Passed the results of all semester exams
- Last certificate of fees from the university / institute
- A certificate from the institution stating that
- the student will / has not received any different scholarship
- the student has not received admission via the management / convenor quota or any other quota
- the student’s family income from all sources does not exceed INR 3.5 lacs per year
- Self-certified copy of the Ration Card / Aadhar Card / Voter ID / Passport / PAN Card or other proof of residence
- Self-certified copy of the savings account and a canceled check from the student’s savings account for the transfer of the financial aid if the student has already deposited the fee at the institute / college and requests a refund
The applicant must go through the following selection process in order to apply for the scholarship:
- The selection takes place after the candidates and their parents have appeared on the assigned date so that they can be checked by the education committee.
- The candidates must submit their original educational certificates together with their photocopies.
Nurture Merit cum Means Scholarship for Graduation Students
Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Program Application process
To apply for the scholarship, you need to follow the simple procedure below:
- Read the instructions in the application form PDF
- Attach all documents to the application form
- Now you have to send your application form to the following address before the last appointment:
- Sant Nirankari Charity Foundation,
- Sant Nirankari Colony, Delhi – 110009
- Member Education, Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation 80-A, Avtar Marg, Sant Nirankari Colony, Delhi – 110009
- Telephone number: + 91-11-47660380, + 91-11-47660200
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org