Along with high sugar level, its occurrence can also be a symptom of a serious disease, which is known as hypoglycemia.
Both the rise and fall of blood sugar can be fatal to health. Diabetes is a disease caused by lifestyle and eating habits, in which if the diet is not taken care of, sugar can also decrease and it can increase. Patients whose sugar increases, they eat food thoughtfully, also take care of their medicine, but the patients whose sugar is low, they ignore their health. Low sugar is also a disease called hypoglycemia.
Many times a person works continuously for hours without taking care of food and drink and feels tired and nervous during work. If you feel like this, then be careful, it may be a sign of hypoglycemia. When the level of sugar in the blood is low, your body starts giving such symptoms, which identify hypoglycemia. Therefore, it is very important to take care of them.
Symptoms of hypoglycemia
– sudden sweating
– feeling very weak
– having a headache
– panic button
– dizziness and restlessness
– body tremors
If you see such symptoms in the body, then do your blood sugar test immediately. Hypoglycemia means blood sugar is below a certain level. If the blood sugar level falls below 70 mg/dl, it means that you have hypoglycemia.
treatment of hypoglycemia
1. If you feel weakness or nervousness in the body, then do a blood sugar test immediately and in case of low sugar, take immediate treatment.
2. If your blood sugar level is less than 70 mg/dL and you are conscious, then immediately drink 15-20 grams of glucose mixed with water.
3. Always keep candy, candy or fruit juice with you, so that you can maintain the level of glucose in your body.
4. Have breakfast on time to prevent hypoglycemia. Take care of lunch and dinner.
5. Whenever you feel tired or dizzy, test your sugar immediately. If there is a mild case of ‘low blood sugar’, then you can control your diabetes by eating sweet things soon.
6. If the blood sugar is too low, the person may faint, in which case you can get injection of glucose.
7. If there is a problem of low sugar, then eat on time, do not be hungry. Eating late or being hungry can add to your problem.
8. Get your blood sugar level checked regularly.