LatestWorld

Resident emptied his ashtray – and then a fire broke out in a firewood pile

Spread the love

A resident of a house in Sønderslev west of Hjørring got something of a fright on Thursday night, after he had done what he has done so many times before.

For months, the resident had regularly emptied his ashtray – such as one that collects the remains of the fire in a wood-burning stove – out into the garden.

But this time there were so many embers in the ashes that it burned on and slowly began to ignite.

– The embers were simply not extinguished well enough, so they grab a firewood stack and the wood that is nearby, and it all breaks into flames, says duty officer at North Jutland Police Jesper Sørensen.

Salman Sahr

Salman is a journalist at UsamaSpeaks.com and he deals with Latest News, World News, and Business News. Salman is a very professional and authentic news journalist.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button
%d bloggers like this: