Many students have lost their parents or legal guardians due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Covid-19 is a very deadly virus that is affecting the whole world. It became a barrier to them Students who have lost their parents due to Covid-19. To help such students, the MakeMyTrip Foundation has a scholarship program called Grant from the MakeMyTrip Foundation. If you are one of these students, you must read this article very carefully. This article gives you all the information about the scholarship program including eligibility criteria, last date, application process, selection process and more.
MakeMyTrip Foundation Scholarship 2022
A very noble work of the Make My Trip Foundation is to help those students who are faced with financial problems upon completion of their education. The organization announced this MakeMyTrip Foundation Scholarship Program. As part of the scholarship program, all students starting from grade 1St until 12th, within the framework of the graduate course and the postgraduate course are benefited from. The organization will take care of it cash benefits. Students can use the amount to pay for their tuition.
MMT Scholarship Highlights
- Program Name: MakeMyTrip Foundation Scholarship
- Brought to life by: MakeMyTrip Foundation
- Launched for: Students
- Benefits: Cash bonus
- Application procedure: online
- Official site: buddy4study.com
- The application deadline is February 20, 2022
Aim of the scholarship
The goal of the MakeMyTrip Foundation behind the scholarship program is help the needy students. To this end, the organization will provide a monetary reward to the selected students who meet the admission requirements set by the authorities.
Benefits of MakeMyTrip Foundation Scholarship
- Students from class 1St till 8th gets INR 24000
- Students from grade 9th until 12th gets 30000 rupees
- Students studying in an undergraduate or postgraduate program will receive INR 50000
AICTE Pragati Scholarship
Grant from the MakeMyTrip Foundation Eligibility criteria
- Students who have lost their parents or legal guardians due to Covid-19 can apply
- The applicant should have received admission to the 1st to 2nd class courses
- The applicant’s annual family income should not exceed 600000 rupees
- Applicants should be Indian citizen only
- Proof of identity (Aadhaar card/voter card/driver’s license/PAN card)
- Proof of admission for the current year (fee receipt/admission notice/university ID/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis Document: Parents’ Death Certificate
- Proof from hospitality: Bonafide declaration from the deceased parent’s employer
- Reference from people who know the family’s crisis (could be a school teacher, doctor, principal, college or government official, etc.)
- Applicant’s (or parent’s) bank details
- Applicant’s photo
HDFC Ltd’s Badhte Kadam Scholarship
For the selection of the students, the application is first viewed, followed by telephone interaction and document checking.
Grant from the MakeMyTrip Foundation application process
- To apply for the scholarship program, you need to go to the official website of Buddy4study
- Go to the scholarship option on the portal home page and then select all scholarship
- The list of grants will open where you need to search for the MakeMyTrip Foundation grant program
- Click on the link and read the information that will appear on the screen, or read this article very carefully
- The Apply Now button and registration window will appear on the screen
- If you are already registered with buddy4study, please log in first
- If you are not registered, you will need to register using your Google account, Facebook account or by entering details manually
- Complete the registration procedure and the application form page will open on the screen
- Click on the option to launch the application and the form will open on the screen
- Fill out all important information and upload all important documents
- Review the application form and submit it after completing it
- If necessary, take a printout of the application with you for further use
- 011-430-92248 (Ext.: 274) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
frequently asked Questions
Yes, applicants should have a bank account as the grant amount will be transferred directly to the applicant’s or single parent’s bank account.
No, all students who meet the admission requirements can apply, no preference is given in the selection process.
The decision to extend the scholarship depends entirely on the authority.
No, the application form is only available on the buddy4study official website. Applications via any other mode will not be accepted.
Applications will only be accepted until February 20, 2022