Bennett has been the most broken base in Genshin Impact for some time now. Genshin Impact gives us a lot of characters and some of them should be supporting characters, healers and more. And Bennett is a character that can treat you to a high rate, dmg buff and he can also act as a sub dps character. Let’s take a look at one of the best Bennett support builds. Best Bennett Support Build, Bennett Support Build, Bennett, Genshin Impact 2.4 Update
Genshine Impact 2.4 Update: Best Bennett Support Build
Bennett serves as the best support character in Genshin Impact 2.4 update. Its bursting makes it best for many situations. Nevertheless, let’s take a look at all his talents
- Common Attack and Charged Attack: Like all other sword characters, Bennett has a similar attack. However, there is no need to raise the level of this talent as Bennett would never make a normal attack on the field.
- Elemental Skill: Passive Overload: This elemental skill belongs to Pyro DMG opponents. You can use it on three different levels, however, I personally prefer to use this skill on tap. When this skill is leveled, the opponent deals a lot of Pyro DMGs and also generates a lot of energy particles. Making it a very useful skill.
- Elemental Burst: Fantastic Voyage: This is where Bennett’s lead role comes in. When your health is over 70%, Bennett’s Burst gives you a huge DMG boost to your AoE, and Burst will heal you at a fairly high rate when your health is low. If you have Nakshatra 1 Bennett you will get a 70% bonus ATK bonus even without health. Its ATK bonus and recovery rate depends on its base ATK and health.
Genshin Effect 2.4 Update: Best Support creation of support artifacts
The best work of art for Banner is undoubtedly the 4-set Noble Oblique. The 2-set Noblesse Oblige provides 20% Elemental which increases the DMG which is not terribly important but it is good.
On the other hand, Noblesse Oblige’s 4-piece set bonus is amazing. This set gives you a 12% DMG bonus to all party members after using Element Burst. Simply put, Bennett will give you a 12% ATK bonus along with your normal ATK bonus for 12 seconds. Also, the best part is that it is not difficult to cultivate this artifact set.
For Artifact Men and Substats you mainly need to focus on Energy Recharge, HP% and Healing Bonuses. However, this may vary depending on your team. You know, Bennett is a great healer, even if that’s not a bonus. So you can give pyro dmg bonus as well. Also, note that Bennett has plenty of energy recharge. Make sure it has at least 200% ER.
Genshine Impact 2.4 Update: Best Bennett Support Build Weapons
- Aquila Favonia: This weapon is the perfect weapon for Bennett because of his base attic. The ATK bonus of Bennett Bursts is based on Base ATK, and having a higher Base ATK will never hurt you.
- Ally Flash: Ally Flash is the best 4-star weapon for Bennett. This weapon is coming again High Base ATK. And it has substantial fundamental dominance. With High Elementary Mastery, you can use your skills with the right reactions to face the DMG’s many enemies.
- Prototype Rancour: This is the best F2P alternative for weapon wielders. This weapon has the highest base ATK compared to all other F2P weapons.
Genshin Impact 2.4 Update: Best Bennett Support Build Star
All of Bennett’s constellations are absolutely wonderful except for the sixth star. There are many rumors that Bennett’s Star 6 is not good. And this rumor is actually completely true. The C6 Bennett Pyro DMG adds a bonus if you use a Riot character and increases your attack with Pyro. This is only useful if you’re using a pyro character like Diluk. However, if you use the Razer Physical Build or any other non-Pyro character, it could ruin your account.
Genshin Impact 2.4 Update: Best Bennett Support Build Teams
This is the smallest part of Bennett’s creation. Use a Bennett on each team if you have one. Bennett is the best support character in Genshin Impact 2.4 Update. And it can be used in absolutely any team. No matter who you are, Bennett will fit.
That said, Bennett is the best support build in my opinion. Watch this video for a more detailed view of the build. Plus, be sure to check out our other character creations as well.
– Advertisement –