What is a pen? Pen Ka Avishkar Kisne Kiya | When was the pen invented? What is the name of the person who invented the pen | Who invented the fountain pen, ball pen
Today we are going to tell you about a very important thing through this article. pen. Yes, hardly any of you would know by whom the pen was invented. Although the use of pen has reduced very little in today’s time because almost most people use most of the smartphone to send e-mail or any message to anyone, but even today some of our tasks are such that life has given us time. Whether it is in filling up a form or signing any important documents.
In earlier times, people used ink and bird feathers to write a message or letter to someone, this period lasted for a long time, after which the pen was invented, after which people’s life became easier. So come on then today we are going to provide you all the important information related to the pen through this article, if you also want to know when and by whom the first pen was invented, then definitely read this article of ours till the end.
Pen Kya Hota Hai?
We all use pen for any of our writing work. The front tip or nib of the pen is made of stainless steel or titanium. The ink used inside a pen is made by mixing one or more color pigments and a dye with a solvent (such as water or oil). World’s most expensive and costly pen Tibaldi Fulgor Nocturnus Is. Which was made by an Italian company Tibaldi. The cost of this pen is about 60 crores in today’s time.
Pencil writing gets done very quickly, that’s why people mostly use pen instead of pencil because the writing of pen gets rough easily. The pen we use in today’s time is called ball pen, the second pen is fountain, in which instead of refill, we write with nib.
When and by whom was the pen invented
If seen, the credit for making the pen does not go to only one person, but there are many people who have worked hard for a long time in making it. The ball point pen was invented by John Jacob Loud in the year 1888, about 80 years ago. John Jacob was an American lawyer and leather worker. When John used to make leather articles, he found it very difficult to mark with a pencil or fountain pen to mark while cutting large pieces of leather, due to which he thought of making a pen that used that pen while marking. The tip can be easily turned around.
- John Laud obtained a patent for this new invention in America on October 30, 1888. This was the world’s first patent for a ball pen. After which the ball pen was invented by Hungarian-born Argentine inventor Ladisalo Jose Biro in the year 1938 using thin eye and ball bearings. More than 100 billion of this pen was sold.
- Fountain pen was invented in the year 1827 by Romanian inventor Petrac Poenaru. Therefore, it would be wrong to give the pen to any one person because from time to time many people have invented new designs of the pen.
- The marker pen was developed in the year 1962, which was invented by the Japanese Yukio Hori by the Tokyo Stationery Company, also known as Pentel. As everyone knows how famous marker pen or highlighter pen is in today’s time.
- After that roller ball pen was invented by the Japanese company Auto in the year 1963, after which in the year 1990, the company put a rubber cover over that pen.
- The main reason for putting the cover on the pen was that while writing with the pen, there was not much pressure on the fingers of the people.