Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2021-22 is part of the Bundesbank’s Corporate Social Responsibility project. This program was established in memory of the founder of the Federal Bank, Shri KP Hormis. If you want get the benefits You then apply online for this scholarship. Online applications are available on the official portal. Before submitting an application, the eligibility criteria must be reviewed and all documentation required to complete the application must be collected. Remember that your friends will submit applications before the last deadline after the portal closes.
Bundesbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2022
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation grant is advertised for UG students. Students who are completing their first year of a bachelor’s degree in the 2021-22 academic year are eligible to apply. Selected students become receive a cash award to cover their study costs. From the total number of places, one place per subject is reserved for physically handicapped students. Physically challenged students must provide certificates issued by a medical officer not below the rank of DMO.
Highlights of the Bundesbank grant
- Scheme name: Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation grant
- Initiated by: Bundesbank
- Launched for: Students
- Benefits: cash reward
- Application procedure: online
- Official site: www.federalbank.co.in
Allen Scholarship Test
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship Goal
The aim of the scholarships is to support students. This is part of the bank’s CSR project. This regulation is intended to promote and strengthen the self-confidence of the students aspire to higher education.
Selection procedure Bundesbank grant
The student selection process may include the following steps for the scholarship:
- Review of the application form.
- The list of selected candidates is created.
- Candidates will request a document review.
- The final selected candidates will be notified by email.
Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship Benefits
Students will receive the following benefits selected under this scholarship
- 100% refund of tuition fees.
- Reimbursement of other educational expenses in accordance with the university’s fee schedule.
- A Personal Computer (PC)/Laptop (maximum Rs 40,000/- will be reimbursed).
- Students are reimbursed a maximum of Rs.1 lakh per year.
Applicants applying for this scholarship must meet the further mentioned eligibility criteria in order to receive the benefits:
- Must have obtained admission to MBBS, Engineering, BSc Nursing and Agriculture courses from an accredited university or institute
- Must belong to one of the following states
- Tamil Nadu
- The annual income of the family should not exceed 3 lakh rupees
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program
Required documents for the Bundesbank grant
Students must submit a copy of the following documents upon application to receive benefits under this program:
- approval decision
- Bonafide certificate from college
- course fee structure
- Label the sheets of the aptitude test
- Family income certificate issued by the tax authority
- birth certificate
- Proof of ID & proof of address
- Medical certificate (applies to students with physical disabilities)
- The deadline for submitting the application form under this scholarship program is January 31, 2022.
Bundesbank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarship 2021-22 Application Process
- To apply for the scholarship you should open the official site the Federal Bank
- Scroll down the home page and look for the Who We Are section
- Now select “Corporate social responsibility” option from there
- A new page will open on the screen, select “download“ Link in front of the scholarship application
- Read infatuation very carefully and return to the previous page
- Choose “Click here apply for Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation Scholarships 2021-22” link
- The application form will open on the screen, start entering the details
- birth date
- home state
- Whether physically handicapped or speech/visual/hearing impaired?
- Whether a Ward of Martyred armed services personnel?
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Annual income
- other details
- After checking the information, select the submit button and print out the completed application.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 04842201401