The Thiel community originally named 20 under 20 is a fellowship created by billionaire Peter Thiel through the Thiel Foundation. The scholarship program is aimed at students age 22 and younger and provides them with a total of $100.00 over two years, as well as counseling and other resources to help them drop out of school and pursue other jobs that may be involved Scientific Research, found a startup or work with a social movement. Candidates with a creative inclination may apply The Thiel community.
The scholarship was founded in 2011 by Peter Thiel, a technology entrepreneur and investor. Candidates can apply The Thiel Scholarship 2022 Online mode and can be submitted by candidates who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria. Since the application form for a scholarship is online 24/7, you can apply at any time.
Thiel Scholarship 2022: At a glance
- The award is given to around 20-30 people each year.
- The scholarship program is not limited to software engineers. In fact, it’s open to everyone Young people who want to get their ideas out into the world.
- The application form for this scholarship is open all year round. So you can apply whenever you want.
- In order to accept the scholarship, the scholarship holder must drop out. This even applies to school visitors
- These grantees do not have to relocate to San Francisco as they do everywhere in the world.
About the Thiel Scholarship
- Country- United States of America
- Fellowship institute Thiel Foundation network
- study level Non-degree program in any field
- place of study indefinite
- Meeting- There is no specific deadline, you can apply at any time.
- The applicant must be 22 years of age or younger.
- The applicant should drop out of school.
- The scholarship is aimed at young people who want to build something new.
- The applicant must be able to show that they have good ideas.
Steps to apply for the Thiel Scholarship 2022
- A new page will open on your screen where you need to click on the Sign In option.
- The page will require you to enter your email id and password and then confirm the password.
- After correctly entering the required data, the candidate account will be created.
- The candidate must create a profile by entering details such as name, email id and date of birth.
University of Hull Scholarship
fill out the application form
To start the application process, click the Edit button, which will open a detailed application form.
- First name
- last name
- birth date
- Current location
- Current work address and location
- Project/company link
- Linked link
- What cool stuff have you worked on in the past?
- Would you be willing to co-found a startup with a different idea?
- Are you currently attending college?
- Do you currently have eligible co-founders?
- Would you like to recommend someone for the Thiel scholarship?
- How did you find out about the scholarship?
- After that, the candidate must submit the completed application forms.