Friends, in today’s post we will tell you How to open PPF account online in Hindi?? 2020 PPF account benefits??All this information is telling. Although earlier one had to go to the bank to open PPf account. But now it is not so, now you can open your PPF account online sitting at home.
Let us tell you that banks like ICICI and SBI have started this facility online. I hope that other banks will also make this facility available to the people soon. PPF is the best option for investment. By opening a PPF account, you can deposit Rs 500 to Rs 1.30 lakh every year. On which you will get an interest of 7% saving point along with tax benefits.
This is a very good investment option. PPF is a long term investment in which you have to invest for 15 years. If you want, you can continue even further. Friends, you do not have to pay any tax on the money you invest in it and you do not have to pay any return on it. So looking at all these benefits, people post office And open your PPF account in the bank.
So come friends, today we are going to tell you all the important information about PPF account, how you can open online PPF account sitting at home and what are the benefits of opening it. So read this article completely.
PPF account kaise khole – How to open PPF account online in Hindi??
Friends, one thing must be kept in mind before opening a PPF account. A person can open only one PPF account. If you already have a PPF account, you cannot open another|The process of opening a PPF account is different for every bank.
ICICI Bank Account Opening Process?
Friends, first of all, you should already have an account with ICICI Bank and your mobile number should also be linked to your account.
- First of all log in to ICICI Bank net banking website.
- There you will see the option to open PPF account online, click on that option.
- Your bank will automatically fill all the information about you from your bank account as your data is already present in their database.
- After that an OTP will be sent to your Aadhaar registered number. This will be done for verification. With the help of OTP, you can e-sign your application.
- As soon as your verification is done, your PPF account will be opened.
Procedure to open PPF account in HDFC Bank?
- To open this account in HDFC, you have to go to HDFC’s net banking website.
- After that click on the option of fund transfer Public Provident Fund A banner will appear on which you will see Apply Now have to click on.
- After clicking, a form will open on which your personal details are already present. You just have to enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Next, you also have to fill your nominee details, so that if the account holder dies, then all your funds will go to your nominee.
- And after filling the captcha, you have to click on submit.
- Your account will be opened as soon as you submit it.
Procedure to open PPF in SBI Bank??
- First of all like other banks you SBI Login by visiting the internet website.
- in net banking Request And Enquiries by clicking on New PPF Account have to select.
- Your account details will appear in front of you.
- Now you have to enter your branch name and nominee details.
- After clicking on submit you will get a reference number on which a print will be downloaded by clicking on it.
- After that open that print and there you have to put a passport size photo of yourself. Below, enter the amount of money you want to open the account with.
- Along with this, you have to do your signature and put your Aadhar card and PAN card and submit it to your bank branch.
- Your PPF account will be opened in a few hours.
Although friends, you do not need to go to the bank in HDFC and ICICI, but you will have to go to SBI.
2020 PPF account benefits:- Benefits of PPF account?
- Public Provident Fund (PPF) is a better investment option for long term.
- Investing in PPF is not only safe, but it also offers tax exemption. Because it comes under the protection of the government, so there is no risk in it.
- Apart from this, people who do job or business can choose PPF for long-term investment, it is the best and safest option for them. Due to which they will get good returns after a few years.
- The person investing in this does not have to pay any kind of tax, whether it is to pay the amount or to receive it.
- If you invest with a little planning, then PPF can prove to be a good investment for your financial portfolio.
Also Read :-
What is Whatsapp business? Kaise use care? Account kaise banaye?? Fayde what?
Payzapp Wallet Kya Hai in Hindi | Payzapp Account Kaise Banaye or Wallet Use Kaise Kare 2020
What is Pinterest? Pinterest Se Paise Kaise Kamaye 2020
Conclusion – PPF account kaise khole?
Friends, in today’s post we learned how we PPF account khole? And what are its benefits? After reading the post, you must have understood that investing in it is absolutely safe and tax free. If you are thinking about the future of your children, then there can be a better way to create a PPF fund, in which you can invest from Rs 500 to 1.5 lakh. You can invest till
And yes you have to keep in mind one thing that if you are not able to pay even 500 rupees due to any reason, then you will get a fine of 50 rupees. The nominee will go.
If still you have any question in your mind or you want to know more about PPF then you can tell us in comment. I will reply soon.
If you liked this article then don’t forget to share it on social media like Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Instagram and with your friends so that they too PPF Account Kaise Khole 2020 Get to read information about it.