Last updated on January 15, 2022
Apply from here for this big SSC 2022 recruitment
According to the exam calendar published by SSC, the application process for the Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (SSC CHSL 2022) starts in February 2022 and ends in March 2022, and the exam will be administered in May 2022. Central Government Group C and D vacancies are filled by exam.
- Application start: February 01, 2022
- Deadline for applications: March 07, 2022
- Deadline for submission of fees: March 07, 2022
- Examination date: May 2022
- Gene / OBC / EWS: 100 rupees
- SC / ST : no fee
- All women: There is no registration fee to pay
what should the qualification be
- The candidate should only have passed the 12th exam. Anyone from all over India can apply, there is no restriction.
What should be the age to fill out the form?
- The age limit for completing the form is 18 years and the maximum limit has been kept at 27 years. In addition, if you receive age credits, depending on the category you come from, you will receive age credits such as: 03 for OBC years and 05 years for SC/ST.
- Educational Qualification & Eligibility:- The detailed information on the educational qualifications and age limits required by SSC for the SSC CHSL 2022 can be found in the table below. See the official ad for more details
|school qualification||12th passage|
|age range||18 – 27|
|age relaxation||according to standards|
how to apply
- Application forms should be submitted through the SSC online portal. The first step is to visit SSC’s official website at ssc.nic.in
- If you are a freshman and have never requested an SSC notification, you will receive the message “New user? Do you have to register first under “Register now”?
- Fill in the required information in the registration form, upload photo and signature and submit. The registration process is complete and you will receive the registration number and password, which you use to log in now.
- Registration only has to be done once. Write down the registration number and then log in ssc.nic.in Go to
- If you already have the registration number and password, you need to log in directly to fill out the online application form.
- Click on the Apply link in the SSC CHSL 2021 section.
- Enter your details, make payment (if required) and submit the SSC CHSL 2022 registration form.
- Check your application status and print out the application form.
Here are the documents required for SSC CHSL 2022 application:
- Mobile Number – Must be verified via OTP.
- Email ID – needs to be verified via OTP.
- AADHAAR NUMBER – IF AADHAAR NUMBER IS NOT AVAILABLE, PLEASE PROVIDE ONE OF THE FOLLOWING ID NO. (You will need to show the original document at a later date):
I. voter card
IV. driving licence
v. School/College ID
vi. Employer ID (Government/PSU/Private)
- Details of the board, matriculation number and year of passing the matriculation examination (10th examination).
- Recently scanned color passport photo in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photo should be approximately 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). Applications with blurry images will be rejected.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). The signature should be 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height). Applications with unrecognizable signatures will be rejected.
- Disability card number if you are disabled.
SSC CHSL 2022 Tier-1 and Tier paper samples
Level 1 is a computer-based work in which a total of 200 questions are asked,
- Each question has 2 points. The paper has four parts.
- Each part consists of 25-25 questions with 50-50 points.
- Section-A consists of 25 questions from English for 50 points.
- Section B consists of 25 questions from the General Intelligence Service for 50 marks,
- Section C has 25 questions of 50 points and 50 points of quantitative suitability
- Section D, General Awareness, asks 25 questions for 50 points.
- All questions will be asked in both English and Hindi except for English language.
SSC CHSL 2022 Stage 2
The candidates who qualify for Tier-1 have the opportunity to participate in Tier 2, i.e. H. Main examination, it is a computer-assisted written work with 100 points, it lasts one hour. This test tests the language and ability of the candidates. To qualify for this exam, candidates must score 33 percent of the points.
SSC CHSL 2022 Level 3
Candidates who qualify for Tier-1 and Tier-2 are called for Tier-3, ie Computer Proficiency Test (PFC), which tests the candidate’s computer skills. A typing and data entry test is carried out for this purpose.
SSC CHSL 2022 Salary salary
The candidates who are successful in the selection process will receive a fixed salary ranging from 25,000 to 81,000 rupees in various positions from CHSL. DA, HRA, Transport Allowance and other allowances are granted according to the applicable regulations of the Government of India.
CHSL 2022 Notification: Big news for the youth looking for government jobs after 12th place. The Personnel Selection Committee (SSC) is about to organize a Combined Upper Secondary School (CHSL) examination, which will give the selected candidates the opportunity to work in different departments of central government. According to the exam calendar published by the Personnel Selection Committee (SSC) on December 18, 2021, the notification for the CHSL exam will be issued on February 1, 2022, through which the vacancies of thousands of Group C jobs including Postal Assistant, LDC and Data Entry Operator is filled in. Will go