How to transfer airtel sim to jio, Airtel Sim Ko Jio Me Kaise Port Kare, How to transfer airtel to jio:
Hello friends welcome to our website today we will tell you how you can transfer your airtel sim card number to jio without changing the number. So if you are looking for information about it on the internet. Then you have come to the right place because in this post we have given you how to transfer airtel sim to jio will say.
As we know many times that Airtel sim card has network problem but since it came into the market. Since then, most network issues are gone. That’s why Jio is used by many people and this SIM card has more popularity among people.
how to transfer airtel sim to jio
As we know, since Jio came into the market, all the telecom companies have reduced their prices. Because according to other companies’ prices, Jio’s company recharge prices are low, so everyone loves Jio’s SIM card. With this, the Jio company offers new offers every month.
Documents required for airtel sim ko jio port
So friends, let’s know what documents will be needed to port the SIM card from Airtel number to Jio.
- If you want to replace a SIM card with another company’s SIM card, you must have used that SIM card for at least 90 days.
- Along with this, you need the Aadhar card from this SIM card to the linked Aadhar card number.
- Whatever SIM card you want to carry, you must have that SIM card with you.
So, here we have told you what documents are needed to transfer airtel sim to jio, so let us know now how you can transfer your airtel sim to jio.Airtel Sim Ko Jio Me Kaise Port Kare) can do.
How to transfer airtel to jio
So if you want to port your SIM card in Jio. So you need to follow the steps below sir to easily know how you can transfer your Airtel SIM to Jio.
- So first of all you have to make an SMS from your Airtel SIM number.
Space PORT MOBILE NUMBER
given the above TEXT You will receive this SMS by typing 1900 I have to send this number.
- After that, you have to wait for a while, after which a message will appear on your mobile. UPC stands for Unique Porting Code With the help of which you can transfer your airtel sim card to jio.
- Now you have to go to your nearest mobile store and you have to show the sim card of that number and the code that came on your mobile to the number you want to transfer.
- With this, you have to give him your necessary documents and give your SIM card.
- Now you have to wait for two to three days because it takes 2 to 3 days to transfer any SIM card to another SIM card.
After two or three days, you can call anyone from your mobile to see if your mobile number has been activated or not. So friends here we have told you how to transfer airtel to jio.
airtel to port jio kitne din me hota hai
It takes 2-3 days to transfer one SIM card to another SIM card.
vi ko jio me port kaise kare
You can transfer any SIM card to Jio by following the steps above.
How to make a port sitting sim at home?
You cannot vote for any SIM card sitting at home, you need to go to the nearest mobile store.
So friends here we told you that How to transfer airtel sim to jio – Airtel Sim Ko Jio Me Kaise Port KareI hope you would have liked all the given information about it and with this you can definitely share this information with your friends and how did you like this information definitely tell us in the comment and to know the related information to similar technology, visit my.