A woman dies after eating a tomato mixed with rat poison: A strange incident has occurred in the Malvani region, west of Malad. A woman ate a poisoned tomato while watching television. The woman died eight days later. The woman’s name is Rekhadevi Nishad.
The rats had increased in Rekhadevi’s house. So they applied poison to the tomatoes to kill the rats. Rekhadevi was watching television around noon. She was making maggi while she was engrossed in television. While watching TV, they used Maggi’s Poisoned Tomato.
After some time, Rekhadevi started to feel uneasy. He was admitted to hospital. But he died during the treatment. Rekhadevi Nishad lived in Paskalwadi at Marve Road in Malvani. His untimely death sows mourning in the region.
Nearest Town News
Marathi news app: Do you also want to participate in the changes that are happening around you? Download the Citizen Reporter app and submit reports.