Latest

Mumbai woman dies after eating tomato laced with rat poison


A woman dies after eating a tomato mixed with rat poison: A strange incident has occurred in the Malvani region, west of Malad. A woman ate a poisoned tomato while watching television. The woman died eight days later. The woman’s name is Rekhadevi Nishad.

Woman dies after eating poisonous tomatoes
MUMBAI: A strange incident has taken place in the Malvani neighborhood of Malad West. A woman ate a poisoned tomato while watching television. The woman died eight days later. The woman’s name is Rekhadevi Nishad. Malvani police recorded a case of accidental death in this case.

The rats had increased in Rekhadevi’s house. So they applied poison to the tomatoes to kill the rats. Rekhadevi was watching television around noon. She was making maggi while she was engrossed in television. While watching TV, they used Maggi’s Poisoned Tomato.
Severely punish the husband; Keep Lekki away from him! A woman commits suicide while writing a note
After some time, Rekhadevi started to feel uneasy. He was admitted to hospital. But he died during the treatment. Rekhadevi Nishad lived in Paskalwadi at Marve Road in Malvani. His untimely death sows mourning in the region.

Nearest Town News

Marathi news app: Do you also want to participate in the changes that are happening around you? Download the Citizen Reporter app and submit reports.

Website title: Marathi News from Maharashtra Times, TIL Network

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back to top button