Computer Shortcut Keys in Hindi :- In today’s era, computers and laptops are used by almost everyone. And they are used in all organizations and fields, even in household chores where they started using a computer or laptop. That is why today in this post we will tell you computer shortcut key will tell
These Shortcut key No With the help of this you can do your work on the computer quickly and you can save your time. So given by us Hindi typing shortcut key You can use them through the keyboard while reading it.
Computer Shortcut Keys in Hindi
We use many kinds of keys in the computer. such as Basic Keyboard Shortcut Keys, Alternate (Alt) Key, Function Shortcut Keys, Microsoft Word Shortcut Keys, Special Character Shortcut Keys, Hindi Windows Shortcut Keys, Hindi Internet Browser Shortcut Keys. to know Computer shortcut keys on.
|CTRL+R||Reload / Align Right|
Alternative key (Alt)
- Alt+E: You can open the Edit option in the current program.
- Alt+F: You can open the File menu in the current program.
- Alt+F4: You can close any program or window.
- Alt+Enter: Use it to view properties.
- Alt+Tab: Used to jump to the open program.
- Alt + Shift + Tab: switch to previous program
- Alt + Print Screen: You can take a screenshot of the running program.
Function shortcut keys
- Q1: You can open the Help and Support Center of any program or software.
- F2: You can rename the selected file.
- F3: Press F3 on the computer or Internet browser. Then the search bar will open.
- F4: If we press this function key by doing Alt + F4. Thus, any program or software will be closed. And if you press Desktop, Shut Down Computer option will come.
- F5: You can refresh the desktop. And if we have a website open in any browser, we will be able to reload it.
- F6: If a website is opened in the internet browser, then we can directly access its address/URL bar.
- F7: Spell and grammar check option can be used in Ms Word.
- F8: This key is used when installing Windows on the computer/laptop.
- F9: You can refresh the document in Microsoft Word. Using this key.
- F10: You can select software or program menu.
- F11: You can run any software, browser or application in full screen mode.
- F12: On tapping on it in Ms Word, the save option comes.
Microsoft Word Shortcut Keys
- Ctrl + A – To select the entire page at once
- Ctrl + B – To make text bold
- Ctrl+C – To copy text
- Ctrl+D – To change the default font setting
- Ctrl+E – Center text
- Ctrl+F – To find
- Ctrl+G – To go directly to a page or line
- Ctrl+H – To replace a word
- Ctrl+I – To italicize text
- Ctrl+J – To justify the paragraph
- Ctrl+K – To create a hyperlink to the page
- Ctrl+L – Align text left
- Ctrl + M – To increase the indent
- Ctrl+N – To create a new file
- Ctrl+O – To open the file
- Ctrl + P – To remove the print
- Ctrl + Q – To complete the indent
- Ctrl+R – To write aligned text
- Ctrl+S – To save the file
- Ctrl + T – To increase discount indent on page
- Ctrl+U – Underline
- Ctrl+V – To page text
- Ctrl+W – To close the file
- Ctrl+X – To cut text
- Ctrl+Z – To undo
- Ctrl+]– To increase font size
- Ctrl +[-Todecreasefontsize[-फान्टसाइजघटानेकेलिये[-Pourdiminuerlatailledelapolice[- फान्टसाइजघटानेकेलिये
Shortcut keys for special characters
- Shift + 1: Exclamation point ‘!’
- Shift + 2: At the rate ‘@’
- Shift + 3: Hashtag ‘#’
- Shift + 4: dollar ‘$’
- Shift + 5: Percentage ‘%’
- Shift + 6: Caret ‘^’
- Shift + 7: Ampersand ‘&’
- Shift + 8: Asterisk ‘*’
- Shift + 9: Left parenthesis ‘(‘
- Shift + 0: Right parenthesis ‘)’
Windows Shortcut Keys in Hindi
- Windows key + D: With this we can show and hide our desktop.
- Windows key + E: This opens the explorer.
- Windows key + F: You can search for files and folders.
- Windows key + M: Minimize all windows.
- Windows key + R: The Run menu opens.
- Windows key + F1: Windows Help and Support opens.
- Windows key + Tab: The task view opens.
- Windows key + Pause: System Properties is open.
- Windows key + up arrow: Maximizes the size of the current window.
Internet Browser Shortcut Keys in Hindi
- CTRL+T: This will open a new tab.
- CTRL+N: This will open a new window.
- Ctrl+I: With this we will be able to see our favorites.
- CTRL+D: You will be able to add the current site to your favourites.
- CTRL+P: You can print the current page.
- Ctrl+J: Downloads can be seen.
- Ctrl+H: You can view your web browser history.
- CTRL+F4: Background tabs will be closed.
- Ctrl+Tab: Tabs can be switched.
- Ctrl + Shift + T: With this we will be able to open the tab that we had closed.
- Ctrl + Shift + Del: We may delete web browser history.
- Ctrl + (+ or -): You can enlarge or reduce the page size.
Mozilla Firefox shortcut keys
- Alt + Left Arrow — Go back one page
- Going back – Go back one page
- Alt + Right Arrow — Forward a page
- F5 — Refresh the current page, frame or tab
- F11 — View the current website in full screen mode. Press F11 again to exit this mode
- Esc- Stop page or download from loading
- Ctrl + (- or +) — Increase or decrease font size, press ‘-‘ to decrease and ‘+’ to increase
- Ctrl + Enter — Quickly complete an address. For example, type google in the address bar and press CTRL+ENTER to get http://www.google.com
- Shift + Enter — Complete a .net address instead of a .com address
- Ctrl + Shift + Enter — Complete an .org address
- Ctrl + Shift + Del — Open the Clear Data window to quickly clear private data
- Ctrl+D — Add a bookmark for the currently open page
- Ctrl+I — Show available bookmarks
- Ctrl+J — Show download window
- Ctrl+N — Open new browser window
- Ctrl+P — Print current page/frame
- CTRL + T — Opens in a new tab
- Ctrl + F4 — Closes the currently selected tab
- Ctrl + Shift + T — Cancel closing a window
- Ctrl+Tab — Moves in each of the open tabs
- Space bar — Move down one page at a time
- Shift + Spacebar — Move up one page at a time
- Alt + down arrow — Show all previously entered text in a text box and/or options available when dropping
Microsoft Excel Shortcut Keys
- F2 — Edit selected cell
- F5 — Navigate to a specific cell. For example, C6
- F7 — Check the spelling of the selected text and/or document
- F11 — Create a chart
- Ctrl + Shift + — Enter current time
- Ctrl + — Enter the current date
- Alt + Shift + F1 — Insert a new worksheet
- Shift + F3 — Open Excel formula window
- Shift + F5 — Show search field
- Ctrl+A— Select all worksheet content
- Ctrl+B — Selection highlighted in bold
- Ctrl+I — Selection highlighted in italics
- Ctrl+K — Insert a link
- Ctrl+U — Underline highlighted selection
- Ctrl + 5 — Strike out highlighted selection
- Ctrl+P — Display the print dialog to begin printing
- Ctrl+Z — Undo last action
- Ctrl + F9 — Minimize current window
- Ctrl + F10 — Maximize the currently selected window
- Ctrl + F6 — Switch between open workbooks/windows
- Ctrl + Page Up — Move between Excel worksheets in the same Excel document
- Ctrl + Page Down — Move between Excel worksheets in the same Excel document
- Ctrl+Tab — Move between two or more open Excel files
- Alt + = — Create a formula to add all cells above
- CTRL + ‘ — Insert value from above cell into currently selected cell
- Ctrl+Shift+! — Format number in comma format
- Ctrl + Shift + $ — Format number in currency format
- Ctrl + Shift + # — Format number in date format
- Ctrl + Shift + % — Format number in percentage format
- Ctrl + Shift + ^ — Format number in scientific format
- Ctrl + Shift + @ — Format number in time format
- Ctrl+Arrow — Jump to the next section of text
- Ctrl + Space — Select the entire column
- Shift + Space — Select the entire row
Read also –
Who owns Paytm? Paytm Ka Malik Kaun Hai
What is a computer What is a computer? what is computer in hindi
we hope written by us Computer Shortcut Keys in Hindi You must have liked it. If you liked this article, don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. If you have any questions or suggestions about this, please let us know by commenting.