E-RUPI Is a cashless medium which was issued today i.e. on 02 August 2021 by the Government of India. This contactless digital payment medium was launched by the Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi, in a video conference. Now you can make payment through this e-Rupee digital payment anywhere in the country anytime. Through SMS string or QR code, this app will be sent to mobile as a payment option across the country. You will get complete information about how the e-Rupee digital payment app works and how we can use it in this article below. Digital e-Rupi Benefits & e Rupee Modes App In Hindi Continue reading further for full details.
e-Rupi Digital Payment Solution
As a digital payment option in India, Government of India on 2nd August 2021 Electronic Voucher-Based Digital Payment System will launch. Today the Prime Minister of India Shri Narendra Modi will address the public while launching this “e-Rupi”. Some of the higher institutions and government agencies of the country like National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI), Department of Financial Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and National Health Authority etc. have jointly developed this app.
in India e-Rupi Digital Payment This app being launched is considered to be very good and reliable. Customers using this app can securely transfer their money from one account to another in the form of payment. “e-RUPI” With the launch of this app, you can make digital payments in any part of the country. The main objective of this app is to promote digital payment in the country.
What is e Rupi in Hindi?
Now the question must be coming in your mind that what is this e-Rupi, then let us tell you that e-RUPI has been developed as a cashless app. To send this app on the mobile of the general public of the country SMS string or QR code system help will be taken. Beneficiaries can directly download this app on their mobile through SMS string or QR code. You can use this Digi e-Rupee prepaid gift-voucher app in India without any credit or debit cards, mobile apps or internet banking.
Sponsors of e-RUPI services will not need to physically interface with anyone to send this app to every mobile in the country. You can use it as a prepaid gift voucher. Beneficiaries and service providers will be linked through this e-rupee service. today this e-RUPI digital cashless system will be launched by the Prime Minister of India.
Overview of e-Rupi Digital Payment
|currency name||Digital e-Rupi App|
|digital e-rupee app|
|under whom||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|initiated||by Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|launch date||02 August 2021|
|Learn in article||How to use Digital e-Rupee?|
|What is Digital e-Rupi?|
|official website||Click here|
|e-Rupee App||Download Here|
|article category||latest news|
How will these e-rupee vouchers be issued?
This system has been developed by NPCI on its UPI platform, in which many banks have also been linked. Banks to be incorporated have been made a major part of this in the form of issuing institutions. Through this e-rupee system, medicines and nutritional assistance will be provided under maternal and child welfare schemes, TB eradication programs so that the assistance given reaches directly to the beneficiary.
In this system the beneficiary will be identified by his mobile number. issued by this system e-Rupee voucher can be used only by the person to whom he would have been allotted the e-rupee voucher. In a statement issued by the PMO, it was said that Sakar can also use this system in Ayushman Bharat, Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, fertilizer subsidy etc.
Here’s everything you need to know about e-RUPI
– PIB India (@PIB_India) August 2, 2021
What is the use of e-RUPI?
in the country by the government e-RUPI Many services will be provided through It can also be used to ensure leak-proof delivery of wellness services. To be used for leak proof distribution of fertilizer subsidy, TB eradication programme, Ayushman Bharat, Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, Mother and Child Welfare Schemes etc.
The government has also talked about giving the benefit of this digital voucher to the private sector employee welfare and corporate social. This app is not released as a normal payment app. Soon you will be able to get many services through e-RUPI as it is released today by the government. E-RUPI will be spread across the country through SMS string or QR code.
What is the significance of e-RUPI digital payment?
Developed as a voucher based payment system e-rupee digital payment system is considered to be very effective. Being a voucher based payment system, it is considered quite secure for payment. Due to the uniqueness of the underlying asset and its purpose, it cannot be considered a virtual currency.
The focus was on developing this central bank digital currency for a long time by the government. Today this voucher based payment system will be launched by the Government of India. It is expected that the voucher based payment system will prove to be very secure. You will soon be able to use the e-rupee digital payment system. Soon an online app will be launched by the government for this. You … Yourself e-Rupi Digital Payment You can write to us related questions and answers in the comment box below.
One District One Product Scheme 2021 List
Stock Market Book PDF Download for Free
Upgrade to the latest mobiles at up to 70% off (Amazon) => Shop Now
Banks live with e-RUPI System
|S/No||Bank Name||Issuer||Acquirer||Acquiring App/ Entity|
|1||Axis Bank||✔||✔||Bharat Pe|
|2||Bank of Baroda||✔||✔||BHIM Baroda Merchant Pay|
|4||HDFC Bank||✔||✔||HDFC Business App|
|5||ICICI Bank||✔||✔||Bharat Pe & PineLabs|
|6||Indus are bank||✔||–||N/A|
|9||Punjab National Bank||✔||✔||PNB Merchant Pay|
|10||State Bank of India||✔||✔||YONO SBI Merchant|
|11||Union Bank of India||✔||–||N/A|
Benefits of e-RUPI Digital Payment
benefits for corporates
- Corporates can enable the well being of their employees.
- There is no need for any physical issuance to end digital transactions and thereby reducing the cost.
- Voucher redemption can be tracked by the issuer.
- Quick, secure and contactless voucher delivery.
benefits for hospitals
- Easy and secure – authorized through voucher verification code.
- Hassle free and contactless payment collection – No cash or card operations required.
- Quick Redemption Process – Vouchers can be redeemed in few steps and less fallout due to pre-blocked amount.
benefit to the consumer
- Contactless – The beneficiary should not carry the printout of the voucher.
- Easy Redemption – 2 step redemption process.
- Safe and secure – The beneficiary is not required to share personal details during redemption hence confidentiality is maintained.
- No Digital or Bank Presence Required – The consumer to redeem the voucher is not required to have a digital payment app or bank account.
For more details of UPI e-RUPI, kindly visit the official website at https://www.npci.org.in/what-we-do/upi/upi-erupi
Download e-RUPI Digital Payment Mobile App
- First of all open Google Play Store or Apple App Store in your mobile phone.
- Now in the search box you will find NPCI eRupee App Download have to enter.
- After that, you have to click on the Search button.
- A list of apps will be displayed in front of you.
- You have to click on the first option.
- After this, you have to click on the Install tab.
- The e-RUPI Digital Payment Mobile App will be downloaded on your device.
Procedure To Redeem e-RUPI Voucher
- to the beneficiary at the service provider outlet E-RUPI QR Code or SMS Will have to show
- After that, the seller has to scan this QR code or SMS.
- Now the beneficiary will receive an OTP.
- The beneficiary has to share this OTP with the service provider.
- The service provider has to enter this OTP in the OTP box.
- Now service provider Proceed have to click on.
- In this way payment will be made to the service provider.