Latest

Nia Court Says A Another Witness Turns Hostile In 2008 Malegaon Blast Case

Spread the love


PTI, Mumbai

Published by: Kuldeep Singh |
Updated Thu, 23 Dec 2021 02:16 AM IST

Summary

Another witness in the 2008 Malegaon blast case has turned hostile in a special NIA court on Wednesday. Of the 218 witnesses produced by the Special Court for National Investigation Agency cases, 13 have so far turned hostile.

NIA – Symbolic Image
– Photo : ANI

hear the news

hear the news

In a special NIA court on Wednesday, a witness in the 2008 Malegaon blast case, who had allegedly attended a meeting in which accused army officers Prasad Purohit and Sudhakar Dwivedi said injustice was done to Hindus, retracted his statement. Is.

Of the 218 witnesses produced by the court so far, 13 have turned hostile in the case.
Of the 218 witnesses produced by the Special Court for National Investigation Agency cases, 13 have so far turned hostile. The witness was set up by the prosecution on Wednesday after he reportedly withdrew his statement before the Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS), which initially probed the case.

According to the statement given by this witness before the ATS in 2007, Purohit called and asked him to have darshan of Swami Shankaracharya (Sudhakar Dwivedi) in Nashik. Sakshi accordingly went to meet Dwivedi. At the meeting, where a few others were also present, Dwivedi talked about Hindutva-ism and also played a CD on his laptop containing scenes of atrocities committed on Hindus.

The statement further said that Dwivedi and Purohit said that this injustice is being done to Hindus and they are not doing anything about it. The witness told the ATS that another man spoke about his anger towards Muslims and that the bomb should explode. The witness turned hostile on Wednesday.

BJP MP from Bhopal Pragya Singh Thakur is also included in the other accused in the case. On September 29, 2008, six people were killed and over 100 injured when an explosive tied to a motorcycle detonated near a mosque in the northern Maharashtra town of Malegaon, about 200 km from Mumbai.

Scope

In a special NIA court on Wednesday, a witness in the 2008 Malegaon blast case, who had allegedly attended a meeting in which accused army officers Prasad Purohit and Sudhakar Dwivedi said injustice was done to Hindus, retracted his statement. Is.

Of the 218 witnesses produced by the court so far, 13 have turned hostile in the case.

Of the 218 witnesses produced by the Special Court for National Investigation Agency cases, 13 have so far turned hostile. The witness was set up by the prosecution on Wednesday after he reportedly withdrew his statement before the Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS), which initially probed the case.

According to the statement given by this witness before the ATS in 2007, Purohit called and asked him to have darshan of Swami Shankaracharya (Sudhakar Dwivedi) in Nashik. Sakshi accordingly went to meet Dwivedi. At the meeting, where a few others were also present, Dwivedi talked about Hindutva-ism and also played a CD on his laptop containing scenes of atrocities committed on Hindus.

The statement further said that Dwivedi and Purohit said that this injustice is being done to Hindus and they are not doing anything about it. The witness told the ATS that another man spoke about his anger towards Muslims and that the bomb should explode. The witness turned hostile on Wednesday.

BJP MP from Bhopal Pragya Singh Thakur is also included in the other accused in the case. On September 29, 2008, six people were killed and over 100 injured when an explosive tied to a motorcycle detonated near a mosque in the northern Maharashtra town of Malegaon, about 200 km from Mumbai.

.

Usama Younus

Usama Younus is the owner and super admin of the site he's is an expert in news editing, tech and entertainment magazine management, and articles editing E.T.C.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button