Many girls left their studies after the 10th for various reasons. To encourage girls to undergo technical training, a new initiative was started by the government of Odisha. The name of the initiative is Sudakshya for Girls Child Scholarship. The program is carried out by the officials in accordance with the guidelines of the Skills Development and Technical Education Department of the Odisha Government. In this article we will inform you in detail about the scholarship. Interested students need to carefully read the information which includes the online application process, eligibility, important documents, last date and much more.
Sudakshya for Girls Children’s Scholarship 2021-22
Sudakshya for Girls Child Scholarship is specially designed for girls of the category General / ST / SC / OBC / SEBC / EBC of the state of Odisha. As part of this scholarship program, the government will provide financial aid to students. Students who win the award become Receive cash benefits. The scholarship is only for girls who are completing ITI courses in any occupation. In order to receive the scholarship, you need to fill out the online form. You can find online forms on the Odisha State Scholarship Portal. Step-by-step instructions are still available for submitting the application form.
Highlights of Sudakshya for Girls Child Scholarship
- Program Name: Sudakshya for Girls Children’s Scholarship
- Founded by: Skills Development and Technical Education Department
- Started in Odisha
- Beneficiaries: female students
- Advantages: financial support
- Application mode: online
- Last date: November 26, 2021
- Official website: www.sdteodisha.gov.in
TThe last application deadline for the scholarship program has been extended to December 31, 2021 announced by the authorities in a decision dated December 15, 2021. So far, the last application deadline for the scholarship program was December 10th, 2021, which has now been extended to December 31st, 2021 for others
Target of Sudakshya for Girls Child Scholarship
The main objective of the Skills Development and Technical Education Department of the Odisha Government is to
- Support female students
- Encourage the girls to have technical training
- Offer them equal opportunities
- Enrollment of ImproveGirl in state ITIs
Sudakshya for Girls Child Scholarship Services
Students selected for the scholarship receive variable awards including:
- Reimbursement of the admission and hostel fee
- Maintenance grants are given of Rs1500 / – per month for Hosteller and @ Rs500 / – for Day Scholar.
- Rs3000 Uniform Reimbursable Cost /
- The services are transferred directly to the student’s bank account
- Maintenance allowances are released every six months.
- ST, SC, OBC, Minority, Children of BOC Workers, PwD, MCP, Merit and such other scholars / scholars only receive the difference
- Maintenance Allowance @ Rs1000 / – per month for ITI apprenticeship within the state and Rs1500 / – per month for out of state
- 1 month maintenance allowance of Rs5000 / – after completing 6 months on jobs outside the state
Chatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha
- The applicant should be a citizen of Odisha State
- The applicant must belong to the category General / ST / SC / OBC / SEBC / EBC
- The applicant should pursue ITI or ITC
- Aadhaar card of the student
- Student’s college ID card
- Copy of the pass book of the bank account with the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Income certificate of the legal guardian
- Grade sheet of the last passed exam
- Passport size photo of a student
- Student self-declaration certificate
Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test
Sudakshya for Girls Child Scholarship Application process
- To apply for the scholarship holders, you must go to official website of the state scholarship portal
- Choose registration Option available at the top of the page
- Read the details, check the box and choose I agree opportunity
- Read on, check the box and choose the Next button
- Enter the Aadhaar number and select Verify
- Enter the OTP and mention the further details
- Select the registration option and log in to the portal
- Go to apply Button and Choose the scholarship program
- Fill out the application form that opens on the screen
- Mention all important details and upload the documents
- Review the application and submit it.
- Finally, take a printout for further use.
Know your status
- To check status, students must go to official website of the state scholarship portal.
- The website home page opens on the screen.
- Now you have to go to the home page know your status Opportunity.
- A new page opens where you have to select the search type as application status or complaint status.
- Select according to your search requirement and enter the further details.
- Now click on the search option.
- The application details will open on the screen.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 155335 / 1800-345-6770