How to Prepare the HSSC Staff Nurse Exam 2022 Important Tips For The HSSC Staff Nurse Exam Study Plan For The HSSC Staff Nurse Exam Nurse Written Exam Haryana Staff Nurse Written Exam Tips Haryana Written Exam Preparation Plan Study Plan For Haryana Staff Nurse Exam Strategy For Attempt HSSC Nurse Exam Strategy For Attempt HSSC Staff Nurse Written Exam
How to Prepare for the 2022 HSSC Nurse Exam
Brief details on the Haryana HSSC notification
|name of department||Haryana SSC|
|Name of the position||nurse|
|NO. From contributions||4352 (Previous posts)|
|Selection process||Written exam
Socio-economic criteria & experience
|Application deadlines||– / – / 2022 to – / – / 2022|
About recruiting: –
The Haryana Personnel Selection Committee announced the recruitment of. known Various contributions in different departments / boards / corporations. The process for submitting the application form started on – / – / 2022. The last date the application form was submitted was – / – / 2022. For more information, please refer to the HSSC Recruitment Notice via the link in the table below.
Selection Process for HSSC Nurses: –
- Written exam
- Socio-economic criteria & experience
About the written exam for the HSSC employee: –
The written exam consists of 90 marks which is divided into two portions: –
- Maximum weight 75% the exam, consisting of the topics General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi and related to the respective position.
- The written examination paper also consists of 25% weight for history, current affairs, literature, geography, civics, environment, culture, etc. by Haryana.
Important tips for the written exam: –
Here we discuss some tips for the written exam, which applicants can use to prepare effectively and efficiently for the exam.
- First, candidates look at the exam pattern and exam syllabus.
- The curriculum is drawn up by the applicants depending on the weighting of the subject.
- Applicants will focus on reasoning and math as they are both assessment subjects.
- Applicants will be informed about the latest News related to sports, major peaks etc. held in INDIA via internet and also buy monthly magazine books (Speedy).
- For the General science prefer cbse 12th book and also from Lucent General Science Book.
- Applicants will prepare some key topics related to English and Hindi (see below).
- Applicants know the knowledge of the state of Haryana such as history, current affairs, literature, geography, civics, environment, culture, etc.
- Applicants prefer some books or magazines for that Haryana state GK.
- Applicants will also create a time management plan for attempting the question paper.
- The applicants During the exam, take brief notes on each topic to have a quick reason.
Important strategy for attempting the exam: –
- Candidates read the full exam instructions before attempting the job.
- Try the math and reasoning section at the beginning of the exam and then after other sections.
- Skip the question if it is too long and takes longer to read and solve.
- Try to read all of the questions in the exam paper at least once.
- Prefer the section where the applicant has confidence and a good knowledge.
- Do not try to try all of the questions, but check again what you tried to answer.
Important topics for the written exam: –
argumentation – It will cover both verbal and non-verbal types. Questions about analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, relationships, arithmetic calculations and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and the ability to observe and distinguish patterns, etc.
Maths – The arithmetic and numerical skill test covers number systems, including questions on Simplification, Decimal Places, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit and Loss, Discount, Easier and Compound Interest, Measurement, Time and Labor, Time & Distance , Tables & graphics etc.
Science – These tests aim to develop knowledge and skills for scientific method concepts, principles, techniques and physics, chemistry, life sciences (biology), earth / space sciences, technologies, etc.
English & Hindi – Synonyms, antonyms, spelling / detection of misspelled words, idioms and idioms, one-word replacement, sentence improvement, active / passive voice of verbs, conversion into direct / indirect narration, reordering, text passage.
For socio-economic criteria and experience: – (10 points)Applicants come under the criteria upload the required document during the application form fill in and also have the associated document with you at the time of joining.
the 10 Mark distribution to the applicants follows –
A. if neither the applicant nor any person in the applicant’s family i.e. father, mother, spouse, brother and son is a regular employee in a department / board / corporation / company / legal body / commission / government agency , was or was from Haryana or any other state or government of India. (5 points)
B. if the applicant: –
(i) a widow; or
(ii) the first or second child and their father died before the age of 42: or
(iii) the first or second child and his father died before the applicant was 15 years old ”. (5 points)
C. If the applicant belongs to such a designated tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or nomadic tribe of the state of Haryana, which is neither a registered caste nor a backward class. (5 points)
Half a (= 0.5) point score for each commenced year that exceeds six months of experience, of a maximum of sixteen years, in the same or a higher position in a department / a board of directors / a company / a company / a statutory body / a commission / an agency of the government of Haryana. No grades are awarded for a period of less than six months. (A maximum of 8 points)
note : – Applicants The selection is based on the grades of the written examination and on socio-economic criteria / experience.
Important link area
Candidates can post their questions about the HSSC Staff Nurse Exam using the comments box below. We will try to help you as best we can.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
Candidates should focus more on their weaker subjects / sections / speed & accuracy / time management.
– Written exam
– Socio-economic criteria & experience
YesIt is necessary to pass every step in order to pass the SBI Civil Service Exam.
We offer you the best tips and tricks for your HSSC Staff Nurse exam. Candidates can follow our tips to make their exam preparation much better.
Candidates can view the detailed curriculum via this post. Here we have provided a detailed written exam preparation curriculum for Haryana Staff Nurse.
Candidates visit this link to try free online test exams for the Haryana SSC Staff Nurse Exam: www.monoclass.com