change the payment method in Oculus Quest 2: Oculus Quest 2 is the brand-new all-in-one virtual reality that could be your all-in-one solution for playing the most popular video games.
It is possible to install this Oculus Quest 2 app on your PC or phone to purchase various games and equipment through Oculus’ store.
Oculus store and then play them in the VR.
If you’re planning to purchase items from Oculus Store and find different methods to pay, this is the complete guide for you.
Learn how to remove or add the card from the Oculus Quest 2 App and change the payment method with just a few simple steps. So, without further delay, let’s get started!
How to Change the Payment Method in Oculus Quest 2?
Once you’ve downloaded your Oculus Quest 2 application on your smartphone or PC, it’s easy to remove or add payment options to your Oculus account.
Therefore, download the application on your favorite devices, sign in to your Oculus account by entering your login credentials. Follow the steps in the below guide to modifying the payment method successfully.
How to Change the Payment Methods On Phone/PC
- Open Oculus Quest 2 app on your device.
- Search for you can find the settings icon near the end of your screen. Click it.
- Scroll down into the Payment Section.
- Select the Pay Methods option.
- You will have two ways to make payments: Make a payment with a debit, credit card, or add an account with PayPal. PayPal accounts.
- Select the buttons to select your payment option. Enter your card information and then set the way of payment successfully.
- If you want to delete the payment method, click the three-dot symbol next to your card or PayPal ID.
- Select the Remove Account option to alter the payment method on Oculus Quest 2.
This article will tell you all you must be aware of when changing the payment method used in Oculus Quest 2. Then, find a second article on connecting Oculus Quest 2 to Roku TV.