Whatsapp Sticker: We are about to welcome the new year and the celebration of the coming year has started all over the world. With the rapid spread of the Omicron variant of the COVID-19 virus, governments are advising people to welcome the year 2022 by avoiding gatherings and crowded places. Thanks to social media platforms and messaging platforms, it has become very easy to send greetings and wishes to loved ones, even those who are far away.
There are many ways in which one can send New Year-themed GIFs, emotions, videos, photos, etc. to their loved ones from the messaging platform. However, in the last few years, WhatsApp stickers have become a trend and people use it a lot when it comes time to send wishes on special occasions. This is one of the easiest ways to increase your desires. If you want to know how to download new year themed stickers, you can follow these step.
Also read: WhatsApp Feature: Smartphone’s memory is getting full with WhatsApp photos and videos, know how to manage
How To Send happy New Year 2022 Whatsapp Sticker
- First of all open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Search Happy New Year WhatsApp Stickers through the search bar on the top.
- Now many sticker apps will open in front of you. Now you install an app.
- Now select the sticker pack you want to use on WhatsApp by tapping on the ‘+’ icon or add button.
- Now open WhatsApp.
- Now open the personal chat or group chat to which you want to send the sticker.
- Now tap on the emoji icon in the text box.
- Now tap on the sticker icon coming in the bottom bar.
- Now you will be able to see the sticker pack that you have added.
- Now tap on the sticker you want to send.
Also read: WhatsApp Scam: WhatsApp Users Beware! Thugs are running a new scam, if you also made this mistake then the account will be empty
Apple does not allow iPhone users to put stickers on WhatsApp through third party apps. In this case, iPhone users with Android smartphones would like to seek help from your friend and ask them to send stickers for further sharing.