Haryana CET Syllabus 2022 Haryana Common Eligibility Test Syllabus pdf 2022 Selection Process of HSSC CET 2022 Haryana CET Exam Pattern 2022 हरियाणा सीईटी सिलेबस 2021 Important topics for Haryana SSC CET
Haryana CET curriculum 2022
Hello aspirants, here in this article we are going to discuss the Haryana SSC Common Eligibility Test (CET) curriculum. All eligible candidates can review the detailed curriculum, exam pattern, and selection process. Detailed CET Haryana curriculum is mentioned below Candidates can get more details from ……
|Name of the exam||Haryana CET|
|Application deadlines||Announce later|
|Date of the written test||Announce later|
|Selection process||Joint aptitude test
Socio-economic criteria and experience
|Exam Pattern||Lens type|
|Number of questions||100|
|Number of brands||100|
|Negative mark||Not provided|
|Minimum number of points for passing|
The commission is free to determine the number of questions, the number of points per question and
Duration of the joint aptitude test. The grading scheme in relation to the selection on hand
must look like this, namely:
|serial number||object||Mark percentage|
|1.||Joint aptitude test||95%|
|2.||Socio-economic criteria and experience||05%|
The syllabus for Computer Based Online / Offline or OMR Based Common Eligibility Test is further broken down into two parts which include:
- 75% weighting for general awareness, reasoning, math, science, computer literacy, English, Hindi, and relevant or affected subjects, if applicable;
- 25% weighting for history, current affairs, literature, geography, environment, culture etc. from Haryana.
A 5% weighting for socio-economic criteria in the Common Eligibility Test (CET) is provided to applicants who meet various socio-economic criteria as described below:
- An applicant who has a good residence in Haryana is entitled to a weight of 5% provided that –
- Neither himself nor any member of the applicant’s family is / was or has been a regular employee of any department / board / corporation / corporation / legal entity / commission / agency of the government of Haryana or any other state government, or Government of India; and
- The family’s gross annual income from all sources ie salary, agriculture, business, occupation, etc. for the fiscal year preceding the year of application should be less than one lakh eighty thousand rupees.
- If the applicant is a bona fide resident of Haryana:
- a widow; or
- the first or second child and his father died before the age of 42; or
- the first or second child and his father died before the applicant had reached the age of 15; is entitled to 5% of the weight subject to entry in Parivar Pehchan Patra or a certificate issued by the competent authority in the specified proforma. (5% weight)
- If the applicant, who is a bona fide resident of Haryana, belongs to such a designated tribe (Vimukt Jatis and Tapriwas Jatis) or nomadic tribe of the state that is neither a registered caste nor a backward class, he is entitled to 5% weight. (5% weight)
- If the applicant is a bona fide resident of Haryana, one-half percent weight will be awarded to the same or a higher position in a department / board / corporation / firm / constitutional agency / commission for each year commenced in excess of six months of experience / Authority of the Government of Haryana. No weighting of experience is granted for a period of less than six months or for a period of more than eight years. (Maximum 4% weight)
Last words :-
Candidates are encouraged to contact the Chhattisgarh Police SI Syllabus official website for further updates regarding the Sub Inspector Exam and results.
Candidates can bookmark (https://www.jobriya.in) us by pressing Ctrl + D and get the latest updates on this post.
Important link area for Haryana CET curriculum:
You can also leave your comment on this post in the comment field below. Don’t hesitate to ask questions about this post. We will do our best to answer your request.