Odisha government has launched Vyasakabi Fakirmohan Bhasabruti Scholarship Scheme 2022 for General, SC, ST, OBC / SEBC, EBC candidates. Vayasa Kabi Fakir Mohan Bhasa Bruti Online Apply process begins at Odisha State Scholarship Portal. All the candidates can check eligibility and fill registration / application form at scholarship.odisha.gov.in. A student availing other scholarship is also eligible for Bhasabruti. Students who are pursuing in the 1st year of the course are only eligible.
Odisha Vyasakabi Fakir Mohan Bhasabruti Latest Update
The higher education department has invited online application for award of scholarship under e-Medhabruti and Vyasakabi Fakir Mohan Bhasabruti for the year 2021-22 from eligible students of Odisha who are pursuing undergraduate (UG), PG, technical and professional courses inside and outside Odisha. Applications will be available on www.scholarship.odisha.gov.in portal.
Check Start / Last Date for Fakir Mohan Bhasa Bruti Online Application
- Start date of online application for students is 5 January 2022.
- Last date of online application for students is 5 February 2022.
- Principals or heads of the institutions will validate the records of students by 20 February 2022.
Meanwhile, the government has issued guidelines for selection of students for the award of these scholarships.
Latest Guidelines for Odisha Vyasakabi Fakirmohan Bhasabruti Scheme
The state government has also started a scholarship Vyasakabi Fakir Mohan Bhasabruti in the name of legendary litterateur Fakir Mohan Senapati for promotion of Odia language by way of encouraging meritorious students to take up higher studies in Odia language at UG and PG level.
Under this scholarship scheme, a beneficiary will get Rs 20,000 at a time. Students who have taken admission in Plus III arts with Odia as honours subject (first year) in degree colleges after passing Plus II examination with 60 percent marks aggregate conducted by the council of higher secondary education (CHSE), Odisha, will be eligible for applying for this scholarship at UG level.
Similarly, an MA in Odia student with 60 per cent marks in Odia honours subject can apply for this scholarship. As many as 1200 UG and 300 PG students can get this scholarship respectively.
Odisha Vyasakabi Fakirmohan Bhasabruti Scheme 2022 Eligibility
|General, SC, ST, OBC/SEBC, EBC||Plus 3 Odia (Honors), MA (Odia)||UG (Plus 3) – 60% in Plus 2.
PG (M.A.) – 60% in Odia (Honors) in Plus 3.
How to Apply Online for Fakir Mohan Bhasa Bruti
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official Odisha State Scholarship Portal at https://scholarship.odisha.gov.in/website/home
Odisha Government Schemes 2022Popular Schemes in Odisha:KALIA Scheme Beneficiary ListKalia YojanaOdisha Ration Card List
STEP 2: At the homepage, scroll over the “Login” tab present in the main menu or click at “Student Login” link.
STEP 3: Here applicants can enter unique number / aadhaar number, password and then click at “Sign In” button to login and proceed to fillup Vyasakabi Fakirmohan Bhasabruti Scheme online application form.
List of Documents Required
- Aadhaar Card of student
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Passport size Photograph of student
- College Id Card of the Student
- Marksheet of last exam passed
Information on Vyasakabi Fakir Mohan Senapati Scholarship
Government of Odisha have introduced scholarship in the name of “Vyasakabi Fakir Mohan Senapati Scholarship” for promotion of Odia Language by way of encouraging meritorious students to take up higher studies in Odia Language. Keeping in view the interest shown by the students, vis-à-vis number of scholarships granted, the following guidelines are hereby issued to encourage students for higher studies in Odia Language.
Criteria of Bhasa Bruti Scholarship for Promotion of Odia Language
- The revised guidelines would be applicable from the academic session 2019-2020.
- This is one time scholarship of Rs. 20.000/- only per student.
- Students after passing 12th standard examination with 60% or above marks in aggregate conducted by CHSE, Odisha and studying in +3 Arts with Odia as Honours subject (1st Year) in Degree Colleges / Autonomous Colleges / State Universities of Odisha or other states will be eligible for applying for this Bhasabruti.
- Students after passing +3 in Odia (Honours) examination with 60% or above marks in Odia Honours subject conducted by State Universities/ Autonomous Colleges of Odisha and studying Post-Graduation in Odia in any of the State Universities/ Degree Colleges / Autonomous Colleges of Odisha or other states will also be eligible for applying for this Bhasabruti.
- The number of scholarships for +3 Arts with Odia Honours & M.A (Odia) courses will be decided by the Govt.
- The students will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination. i.e.. students pursuing +3 Arts having Odia as Honours subject will be selected on the basis of their overall marks in +2 examination conducted by CHSE, Odisha. Similarly, the students pursuing M.A (Odia) will be selected on the basis of the marks secured in Odia Honours in the +3 Arts Final examination.
- Students pursuing their higher studies through distance learning/ correspondence courses are not eligible for such scholarship
Mode of Disbursement
The disbursement shall be made through Electronic Clearing System (ECS). The payments shall be made to the savings Bank accounts of the selected students directly by the above system. For this on-line account transfer, the Saving Bank A/c of the students must be active and in operative condition.
Mode of Submitting Scholarship Application
Desirous students are advised to apply on-line for scholarship by clicking “Vyasakabi Fakir Mohan Senapati Scholarship” in the Higher Education Department website, www.dheodisha.gov.in after going through the Guidelines thoroughly & carefully.
After final submission of on-line application form, concerned students are advised to keep a copy of the downloaded application form for their future reference and pursue the matter. The confirmed application will be automatically forwarded to the Institutions.
Role of the Head of the Educational Institution
Head of Educational Institutions are required to log in the SAMS e-space for necessary validation of application after receiving the same on-line along with supporting documents viz. Mark Sheet, Bank A/e details, etc. after due verification.
Duties of OCAC Bhubaneswar
Complete software application to implement “Vyasakabi Fakir Mohan Senapati Scholarship” will be developed as per the prescribed criteria mentioned in the guidelines.
Duties of the Higher Education Department
The role of Higher Education Department is to take initiative for advertisement of scholarships in print as well as electronic media. It is expected that award of scholarship shall encourage students for establishing the distinct identity of Odia, a language mainly spoken in the State of Odisha.
The Government desire that all Educational institutions shall render wholehearted cooperation for successful implementation of this Scheme. Therefore, for processing/ validation of scholarship applications of students, no fees in any manner shall be collected from the students. It is also expected that more and more students will be interested to study Odia as Honours Subject at +3 level and Odia at post-graduate level.
The following points will be considered to authenticate the identity of the eligible applicants:-
- The Identity card of the student will be verified by the concerned Principal of the College.
- The mark sheets of the student will be verified by the concerned Principal of the College.
Also Read – Latest e-Medhabruti Scheme Guidelines
Under the e-Medhabruti scheme, the government provides financial assistance to meritorious students of Odisha whose parental income does not exceed Rs 6 lakh per annum. The government has made provision of 6000 scholarships for undergraduate (UG) students and 2500 for postgraduate (PG) students. This number is 6000 for students pursuing technical and professional courses. UG students will get Rs 5000 per year, while students pursuing PG, technical and professional courses will get Rs 10,000 per year.
A student will be eligible for the scholarship for a total duration of the course. In technical and professional merit categories, only UG professional degree courses and integrated courses are eligible under this head.
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha e-Medhabruti Scholarship Scheme
- The student must be a permanent resident of Odisha.
- The student must have secured a minimum of 60 per cent marks in the previous qualifying examination.
- Candidates can apply for medhabruti only in the year of joining (first year of the course).
- Students studying abroad or pursuing their higher study through open universities or distance learning/correspondence will not be eligible for the scholarship.
More Details –