UP Vidhan Sabha Election: soon in Uttar Pradesh year 2022 Assembly elections will be held in the month of March, for which preparations have been started by the Election Commission of India. of the state 18 years Citizens of or above the age who want to cast their vote in the upcoming elections and have not yet applied for a Voter ID card, to include their name in the voter list. 5 January 2022 Till date, you will be able to apply for the voter card through both online or offline on the official website of National Voters’ Service Portal. How the citizens of the state will be able to apply for Voter ID card online on the portal, they will be able to know through this article here.
Get voter ID card made before UP assembly elections on January 5
Today every person is required to have their Voter ID card, which is used not only for voting but it is also used as an essential document in the form of identity card of the person. If you are also a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh and you have not applied for Voter ID card yet, then the last date of application January 5 Can apply for Voter ID card before, after which Voter ID card of applicants 20 January will be received through speed post and he will be able to cast his vote at the time of election.
According to the information released by the Election Commission, such citizens who had applied for the Voter ID card, but even after that they were not issued the Voter ID card, in such a situation, even if their name is included in the voter list, they can still use their Aadhaar or PAN. You can cast your vote through the card.
In case of problem, you will be able to contact the BLO of the area.
If there is any mistake in the voter ID card of the citizens, then they have to get it corrected soon, because in case of mistake your application can be canceled. For which you will be able to get any mistake in your area by contacting BLO with offline application for Voter ID card and get it corrected.
How to apply for Voter ID card
If you also want to apply for your Voter ID card before the election, then you can get Voter ID card made by reading the process mentioned here.
- For Voter ID Card Citizen first visit official website of NVSP www.nvsp.in Visit on
- Now on the home page apply/enroll You have to click on the option.
- now you Form 6 This form has to be filled, especially for those citizens who have shifted from their assembly constituency to another place.
- Here you can get all the information asked in the form like your State, District, Legislative Assembly, Relatives Name, Date of Birth Fill etc.
- Along with this, at one place you will get the information of any person or relative of the family. EPIC i.e. Election Photo ID Card Number also have to enter.
- Now you will have the necessary documents in the form like your photo, age and address Certificate will also have to be uploaded.
- Now by filling all the information declaration box Tick in and submit your form submit Do it
- After this an email will be sent to you on your given email id along with voter ID card.
- After which your form will be sent to BLO office for verification.
- After the verification is successful, you will be sent the voter ID card to your address.
Now you can check your name in the voter list sitting at home, this is the easy way
UP voter’s new list released, see your name like this
To get information about more such government schemes visit our website pmmodiyojanaye.in Do bookmark it.