Many times it happens that after 10th and 12th students do not understand what to do next. Because in the present time there are many career options available. If you have passed 12th science subject then you can make your career in the field of B Pharma, because in the field of medical B Pharmacy Course A very good option.
But before stepping into any field, it is necessary to have complete knowledge about it. So today in this article B Pharmacy Kya Hai, I have shared with you all the important information about what is B Pharma Kaise Kare, B Pharma Karne Ke Liye Qualification and B Pharma Me Subject in Hindi.
Apart from this, today you will also know about B Pharma Entrance Exam, Fees and which are the best colleges to do it. So let’s know B Pharma Kaise Karen, through which you will be able to do B Pharma course easily.
list of subjects
What is B.Pharma
B.Pharma or Bachelor of Pharmacy is a 4-year undergraduate degree course, which is done after 12th. In which medicine, medicine, manufacturing of medicines or drugs and which medicine should be taken in which disease is taught. B Pharma is related to the pharmaceutical industry, in which medicines are distributed to various medical stores, distributors and wholesalers.
In B Pharmacy course, one has to study Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Biology, Physiology, Biochemistry. There is a lot of demand for this course in foreign countries as well. After doing this course, you can get a good job and if you want you can also do your medical.
B.Pharma Full Form – There is a Bachelor of Pharmacy.
B Pharma Key Liye Qualification
- For admission in B.Pharma, you must have passed class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology as subjects.
- You should have minimum 50% marks in 12th exam.
- Those students who have done Diploma in Pharmacy can also do this course.
- To take admission in B.Pharma Course, your minimum age should be 17 years and maximum age should be 23 years.
Entrance Exam for B Pharma
You can do B.Pharma in two ways, first you can take admission in a private college to do B Pharmacy after 12th, apart from this, if you want to do B Pharmacy from a good government college, then for this you have to B Pharma Entrance Exam will have to be given, in which you get admission in the college only on the basis of the marks obtained.
To take admission in Bachelor of Pharmacy, the following types of entrance examinations have to be given below.
- BITSAT – It is BITSAT, Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test. Which is taken for admission in Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- WBJEE – West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board, this exam is also taken for admission in B Pharma.
- EAMCET – Telangana State – Engineering Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test, it is B Pharma Entrance Exam. Which is conducted for admission in B Pharmacy.
Apart from this, if you want to do B Pharma without giving these entrance exams, then you can also take direct admission in any good private college.
B Pharmacy Course Subjects
This 4 year course is based on the following subjects. You have to study these B Pharma subjects for 4 years.
Remedial Mathematical Biology
Basic Electronics and Computer Applications
Anatomy, Physiology & Health Education
Pathophysiology of Common Diseases
Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence & Ethics
There is a B Pharmacy Syllabus on these subjects only, which you will take in all the semesters.
must read: NEET Exam Ki Taiyari Kaise Kare? – Information about Educational Qualification, Syllabus, Exam Format for NEET Exam 2019!
B.Pharma Course Fee
Talking about B Pharma Fees, B Pharmacy fee also depends on the college from which college you are doing this course. If you are doing this course from a private college, then the fee of this course can be from 40,000 to 1 lakh rupees annually, apart from this, if you are doing the fees of government colleges are a little less than private colleges, but B. To do Pharmacy, you must pass the Entrance Exam with good marks.
Have you read this post: Paramedical Ki Taiyari Kaise Kare? – Qualification for paramedical, full details of courses in Hindi!
B Pharm Course Kaise Kare
To do B.Pharm, you have to do 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics subjects in which you must have minimum 50% marks.
After this you will get two options to do B Pharmacy, the first is that if you want to do B Pharma from Private College, then you can take admission in a good private college directly after 12th, but if you want to do B Pharmacy from Sarkari College If you want to do B.Pharma from B.Pharma, then for this you will have to first give an entrance exam, on the basis of the good marks you will get, you will get a good college, in which your fees will also be less as compared to private college.
B.Pharma Course is an undergraduate 4 years degree course, in which there are 8 semesters in four years, after passing these eight semesters you get the degree of Bachelor of Pharmacy.
Best B Pharma Colleges of India
There are many B.Pharma colleges in the country where B.Pharma courses are done. Some of which B Pharmacy Colleges are mentioned below.
- University Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Chandigarh
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi
- Poona College of Pharmacy, Pune
- LM College of Pharmacy, Ahmedabad
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- AL – Amin College of Pharmacy, Bangalore
- Madras Medical College, Chennai
- Goa College of Pharmacy, Goa
- Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak
B.Pharma Ke Baad Kya Kare
If you do this course then you have many career options. B.Pharma offers many options of Jobs. From which you can select the option as per your wish.
- There are job opportunities in a pharmaceutical company, you can do a job there.
- You can open your own medical.
- Can work in any type of health center.
- Government and non-government jobs can be done.
- Can work in research agencies.
- One can work in any college as a pharmacist.
Also read this post: Scientist Kaise Bane? Complete information about qualifications and examination to become a scientist in ISRO!
B Pharmacy Salary depends on the experience and place, but talking about the starting salary, it is around Rs 25,000 and after doing this course, it also depends on the field in which you are working.
So friends, by doing Bachelor of Pharmacy, you can make a bright future. After doing this course, many successful avenues of your career are opened. Hope you got help from today’s post and if you liked this post then don’t forget to like the post and share with your friends to help them too. Also, if you have any question in your mind then you can ask us in comment. We will definitely help you. To get further information related to education, stay connected on Hindi help, thank you!