Vaccination of children: Corona vaccination of 15 to 18 year old children has started in the country amid the threat of corona infection and omicron. Today is the second day of vaccination of children. On Monday, about 40 lakh children were given the corona vaccine on the first day. While more than 54 lakh children have been registered so far. This time with the Delta variant of Corona Omicron There is panic too. This is the reason that from day one, there was a crowd at the vaccination centers to get the children vaccinated against the corona. Let us know here how many children were vaccinated in which state in the age group of 15 to 18 years on the first day of vaccination.
In which state how many children in the age group 15-18 were vaccinated on the first day of vaccination?
- Talking about the figures, 20998 children in Delhi have received the first dose of the vaccine.
- Madhya Pradesh launched a vaccination campaign on more than 8 thousand centers on the first day. It is being claimed to give vaccine to 10 lakh children in the state.
- Corona vaccine was administered to 1836 children on the first day in Chandigarh
- In Rajasthan, more than 3 lakh children were vaccinated till 5.30 pm.
- In Bihar, 1 lakh 60 thousand 871 children were vaccinated on the first day of vaccination in the age group of 15-18 years.
- In Jharkhand 45 thousand 653 children were vaccinated.
Covaccine vaccine for children 15 to 18 years of age being given
Let us inform that under the guidelines issued by the Union Health Ministry, children between 15 and 18 years are being given the vaccine. At the same time, the adult population of the country is being given the vaccine of Covaccine or Kovishield and Sputnik V. On the other hand, the way the state governments have made tremendous arrangements and the parents of the children are showing enthusiasm, if the vaccination continues at the same pace, then the day is not far when the target of immunization of all the children of 15 to 18 years in the country. will be completed.