Amazon App Update : If you are the country’s biggest e-commerce company amazon If you are a user, then you are being given a chance to win prizes from Amazon. A new edition of the quiz has started on the Daily app on Amazon, this quiz will be available on Amazon’s mobile app. If you also want to win better prizes by playing Daily Quiz then you can visit Amazon Amazon Pay Balance Feather 40 thousand rupees Get a chance to win. This daily quiz is available on the online Amazon mobile app, you will get complete information about how you will be able to play the quiz on this app through this article.
Today chance to win 40 thousand rupees through Amazon App
Online shopping platform Amazon now organizes this daily quiz started for users at 8 am from and 12 o’clock at night goes on till For those citizens who are preparing for any competitive exam and want to increase their knowledge by playing Daily Quiz, then Amazon Daily Quiz is started for them. 40,000 rupees Offering a great chance to win, the quiz will be active on Amazon’s mobile app for a specified period of time, in which Common Sense (General Knowledge) and Current Affairs Five questions are asked from
Five questions in the quiz released online 4 options That is, multiple choice questions will be given, in which you have to answer every question correctly to win the quiz, also the names of the winners of today’s quiz 29 December will be announced, in which the winners will be selected through lucky draw.
Quiz can be played like this
Citizens can get rewarded for playing Daily Quiz on Amazon App by following the procedure mentioned here.
- First of all you have to download Amazon mobile app in your mobile.
- Now open the app and scroll down to the bottom.
- down here you Amazon Quiz You will get a banner.
- In which five questions of Amazon Daily Quiz will open on your screen, by playing which you will be able to win a reward of up to 40 thousand rupees.
Five Frequently Asked Questions on the Amazon App
Here we are going to share with you five frequently asked questions on the Amazon app and their answers, which you can read and win prizes by playing the Daily Quiz.
- Who has recently become the first Arab female tennis player to make it to the world’s top ten? , ons jabeuri
- Which open source blockchain platform was conceived by programmer Vitalika Buterin in 2013? – ethereum
- What is the name of NASA’s latest program to take people to the moon scheduled for February 2022? Esthemis 1.
- Who won the first T20 World Cup of this game? India
- What is the currency of the country that kept that idol? Real
By answering these five questions on the Amazon app, you can also win Amazon Pay balance rewards, for this, you can download and start playing by reading the process mentioned above and get a chance to win prizes.